Reviews for for one moment
JaneGray chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was really well-written. And also really sad and moving when you know how they are going to end up...

Thanks for writing this fic, there are so few fics with Clive, Kelly and Elza.
Minmei chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
When you've got a lot of love for a character, or coupling, or nonromantic duo or trio or whatever, it's always nice to see that projected through writing. Whether that's cheesy or cliché, it's the truth, and it's definitely a good thing. Good description of the trio, more in-depth than I'd initially expected. I liked the question of the moment being misconstrued as well.
Shadowed Wings chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
That was really, really touching. And yet, knowing how things turn out, horribly depressing at the same time. Once I finish crying in my corner I may return to pat you on the back. That was really well-written, too. I love the Gunners to pieces.

Oh, and the second-person style was awesome. Those are pretty rare, and good ones are even rarer. First person is hard enough. ; Anyway, nice job, though I will now have to spend the rest of the evening cheering myself up.
Arcia chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This is awesome! I love it! It's great!
Korgeta chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
This is superb, first class writing, a highly detailed and believeable accout of kelly, clive and elza's past. Well done you truely have demonstrated your talent as a writer.
Straya chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
WHOO, gunner fic! XD Sorry it took me so long to get to this, but I've been rather backed up between work, sleep, art, my own fic, the upcoming trip and a bit of role play. Anyway, excellent little one shot on three characters who are hardly ever written about. I think you managed to do a fine job of pulling off the unusual second person perspective, even in present tense. It's also really great to see a character - heck, any character these days - reflecting on those around him as friends, siblings and even almost-lovers without the whole thing turning into some whirlwind romance or a carnal romp. It's all about the true bonds between characters, man! XD
Sophita chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Aiya, this story is wonderful. I've already commented a lot on this in your journal, so I'll just be short with this. This is just wonderful. You write Clive really well; there was never a point where I couldn't imagine this clive being the Clive from the game. Elza and Kelly are spot on, too, from what I know about them. Your writing style is lovely. Everything here is just perfect and to be honest I don't know what more to say...This is not a very good review, is it? -.- Oh well.
;;hugs;; Thank you so MUCH for writing this - there is NOT enough gunnerfic out there, and you write so well.
This is definately going on my favorites list.
Shorty140 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Beautiful. Usually stories in the second-person don't grab my attention, but you had me from "all". The description was lovely and gave you a nice picture, and I like the way you gave a run-on sentence a very...poetic flow, if that makes any sense. In short: excellent.
Sam-chan3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Awesome job on this. I wasn't sold on the idea of the second-person narrative, but I think you did it well and did the characters justice.
I love the descriptions you used, Elza in particular seemed really real and alive to me.
Just...excellent. :D