Reviews for Of Past Dances and Future Tears
dkfuryan chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Beautiful. I love this story, love the ending, in the sense there is no happy ever after, just acceptance and the next day. Thank you so much for sharing this. You portrayed abby really well, esp re Maggie.
Bel Vezer chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
I just came across this and holy crap is it amazing. I read the entire thing without pause. You have an exquisite writing style. It's conversational yet poetic. Amazing. Fantastic job. This was beyond great.
FoxyWombat chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Hey! I just read this and it's a great fic. I really like the way it was written.
FoxyWombat chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Jane McCartney chapter 8 . 3/3/2002
I don't know if I've ever review one of your fics, and told you that you're on my list for fav authors. Really, your writing skills actually inspired me. The unique style, you're gifted. Keep on write, show us something new... Make it a Carby, 'cause a lot of people like. For me, I'll be just damn glad if Carter appears and gets a bigger care.
Anna Rousseau chapter 8 . 4/27/2001
Loved this series. Perfect characterisation, eloquent writing and you've really dealt with Abby's situation with Maggie empathatically. You rock! Keep it coming. :o)
Madness chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
WOW! I love these fanfics - you have to write more PLEASE! I've wanted Carter and Abby to get 2gether for ages and your fanfics have made my dream come true! Does anyone know where to get more Abby/Carter fics. I need them to live.
StrangeLizard chapter 8 . 4/20/2001
Kitty, darling, you know you wanna write a sequel ;) Or maybe even write an Abby/Carter fic? Yes? Yes. Dude, it's all your fault that i'm now addicted to , so I need some compensation... Hee :)
Ariadne chapter 8 . 4/19/2001
Good story. Good work. I dont like the idea of Abby/Carter, but I enjoyed your work.
jenna chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
i loved your story! Write more! i need the next chapter. Are you going for an Abby Carter romance? ohhh, i hope so. anywaz, great story!
flp chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
so it's over, huh? i'm sad. but i loved every second of this series. and i thought the ending was really, really great. the whole thing was. thanks for writing this, and for sharing it with us all. :-)
Rhine chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Your story's incredible! Absolutely amazing! Fantastic! And I'm running out of adjectives, um, wonderful! Seriously, it's a really great, descriptive story and the emotions are displayed really well.
Jen6 chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Wonderful ending to a lovely series. It was an interesting choice to write the final chapter in the style that you did. It really worked well. Thank you for the ride! :)
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Really loved it! Even if Abby did sort of "end up" with . . . (well, you didn't expect me to spoil it, did you?) The convo with her and Dave was funny. I wish it could really happen on the show. I'd practically kill to see that. :o) Great job. Looking forward to your next fic. Here's a challenge if you're game: How about a Dave/Abby one? Nothing to racy (unless you want it to be). Just something pair-ish. This challenge is open to anyone and everyone who wants to take it. Post the stories here, or e-mail me privately. ~Ash~
ajangel912 chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Really liked it. I was sorta confused though.