Reviews for Am I Too Late?
lil filipina chapter 20 . 7/17/2007
i'd even cry a little bit when they met on the eifel tower... Nice Story
lil filipina chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
Mou hitori no boku what is dat mean?
lil filipina chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
lol Yami quickly got
t recorder chapter 20 . 7/16/2007
that was so cool i kinda ecpected to have fire workd [real ones] poping in the back growund but it was raining so it ruined it stupid rain and the french dude he deservied the slaps and the pounch and he should be sent to antartica and never be aloud out and into a nother countryever again and if that can't happen then i just give a peace of my mind but it was good i liked the ending
saphire chapter 20 . 5/26/2007
wow your probaly the only person to make a yamiXanzu fic
naomi Dominguez chapter 20 . 4/6/2006
NAOMI- THAT WAS SSO KAWAI !

DARK HALF- BEAUTIFUL IT WAS BREATH TAKING. OK ENOUGH WITH THE FLUFFY STUFF. YAMI SHOULD OF KICKED THAT FRENCH GUY' S AS
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 20 . 11/12/2005
wah soo cute and...and..i..i...i cant stop crying plz make another story
Yume Arashii chapter 20 . 9/13/2005
Your fanfic is lovely! *kills Francois* Ooh, so luff-ely! And I love France! And I love TeaxYami! Luff luff luff! *dies* XD

PS. You accidentally wrote 'Arnold' instead of 'Yami' in the last chapter, when Anzu confessed her love to Yami. XD DS.
anyoumous chapter 20 . 6/14/2005
I think it was very very

RPIB (random person in backround): **

Anyways, iTS very g-

RPIB: *coughgnerallystinkycough*

Well, it was extremley-

RPIB: *coughEXTREMLEY-STUPID-SUCKY-AND-ABSOUTLEY-HORRIBLE-ALL-TOGETHER!

YES! EXACTLY! YOU WOULD THINK THAT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD FANFIC, BUT NO! GOD! THIS IS SO STUPID AND INSANE IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY AND IT'S NOT EVEN A VERY GOOD PLOT AT ALL GEEZ IT SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE SITE IT'S SO FRICKIN' BAD!
KissKenshin7 chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
YAY! Go Bakura! Hehe. Good story...so far. I have yet to finish it
silver-moon-sapphire-sky chapter 20 . 3/12/2005
This is such a good story, really fun to read and entertaining in some parts. I got a little confused about who wanted Anzu in Paris at the end, but that was the only flaw. Otherwise you did a terrific job. Keep writing.
Losaye Maiden chapter 10 . 2/26/2005
Cool story. Very intersting. Bet Yami sees Yugi. You have some cool ideas, ones I never thought up before, so ... KEEP WRITING!

Sincerely,

ME!
Umibreezeforever chapter 20 . 12/6/2004
cute fic if u can u should rea my fics later
Angel Friendship Girl chapter 20 . 10/25/2004
Wow, this fic was great ! I am happy for the end, Yami and Anzu forever ! You both are great authors so don't stop to write ! And once again, I love this ficcy !
Lady.Zayriah chapter 20 . 10/19/2004
Aw, *sniffs* taht was so very, very cute! n_n
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »