Reviews for Am I Too Late?
JenniChan chapter 18 . 8/20/2004
Anzu, this is the stupidest thing you've done ever. What smart 16 year old would marry someone? That's pretty much against the law unless your guardian or parents allows the marriage. xD You're dumping Yami for an OC? Terrible, terrible.
iKiohri chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
LOl... Bakura was soo cute in this fic... mwahahahahh! _
iKiohri chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
So sweett! Loved it as usual! _
iKiohri chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
That's absolutely right! Yuugi really loves Anzu... that's so sweet! _
iKiohri chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
ep... Francois is evil? Geez... creepy..
iKiohri chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Anzu in love? Mwahahahh! That's so sweet!
iKiohri chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Nice start! Loved it!
Miss. D Brunette chapter 18 . 8/9/2004
DUDE! EW...ANZU YOUSA SO STUPID! YAMI YOU HAVE TO SAVE HER! NOW! And meanwhile I will takwe care of FRENCHIE! Mwhahahahaha *Angel pulls out a bazuka hahahahahahaha*...
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 18 . 8/8/2004
O_o gah...just gah!
Shaharazd 137 chapter 18 . 8/8/2004
Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing!Keep writing! Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else!Or Else! Please keep writting!Please keep writting!Please keep writting!Please keep writting!Please keep writting!Please keep writting!
Destiny1029 chapter 18 . 8/8/2004
_ HOW COULD YOU ANZU! *cries!* Oh well ...yami will get there in the end right?... Right? Please update soon!
RedVelvetKitty chapter 18 . 8/8/2004
AH! NO! DON'T MARRY HIM! NO! Hurry Yami! before you are too late! you must stop her!

I just want to kill Francios, I want to shoot his head off! GRAH!

Ahem... sorry about that... I just can't beleive she said yes to that evil Francios... I want her to be with Yami! Oh! You must hurry with the next chapter, this fic is the best! I must find out what will happen next! The suspence is killing me!

Update soon! _
Shining Friendship chapter 18 . 8/8/2004
*SF screams at the top of her lungs* ANZU'S GOING TO MARRY FRANCIOS! AH! Yami better get to Paris soon before Anzu marries that bastard. Yami/Anzu all the way! _ UPDATE SOON!
Eve-Of-Misery chapter 18 . 8/8/2004
OMG! She is really gonna marry him?

It can't be, no way, poor Yami, but will he make it on time?
Shining Friendship chapter 17 . 8/5/2004
Aw... That was SO sad! Why that little-! Let me at him! Let me at him! I'll kill Francios myself. Yami and Anzu are meant to be together. PLEASE let them be together in the end or I'm just going to die!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »