Reviews for Out of the Dark
marblepanda chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This is a great, sweet story. It also gave me insight as to why Yamino likes mail order so much. I never made the connection before; thanks. This was really well written. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Water-Lyly chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Made me smile. Out of all the characters in the story, Yamino is my favorite... :)
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
I really liked it. I hope you add more to it.
WildfireDreams chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
_ Absolutly perfect!
TobiasHawk13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i love it!I wish more people wrote about Jormungand and Fenrir. and hel. still, i wish you wrote more stories like this one.

Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
YC: Cute...It is so hard to find a Yamino centered fic. YAY!
Galadriel Caskett chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
you explain Yamino-kun's eccentricities so well. ) Thumbs up!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Very nice. Great family moments and an introspection and ideas on POV that are very well done. Thanks for the new thoughts.
Moi chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Aw... sweet but not overly sappy.
kanda89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I thought that your story was really nice. You know I sort of wnated to cry a bit, because it's such a warm and nice story about he relationship of a father and a son. I used to have a father but, he wasn't as nearly as nice as Loki is to his children. So that's why I think it's a nice story, you have talent.
DeBrabant chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
this was beautiful. Really really enjoyable, well written, and wonderfully sweet. I love the character of Yamino and this is just one of the best stories I've seen for him. Please, continue with amazing fics like these.
Natsume chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Very nice! *clap clap*

Natsume's messagfe to Yamino-san: I will fight you for the right to serve Loki-sama his tea! XD
LittleGreenWolf chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
_ Cute. Yamino is really such a great character.
Irony-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh, cute. _
Coral chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Can Enjaku be written as "Death of the Buddha" or Nirvana'"
Great story!