Reviews for Night's Child: A Turn of Events
bestwriter123 chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
this is my favourite story on fan fiction! You in fact actually finsihed what you started, something no one hardly ever does! It eneded great, not in tradegy like nights child did. Thank you so much and keep on writing ! :)

A.D
blackcat93 chapter 18 . 1/3/2009
I would just like to say that ur story was AMAZING! Now you've actually got me believing this really happened in night's child!
ash-girl014 chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
do another one ! another sequel that is!
ANGEL5223 chapter 18 . 8/31/2006
COOL IT SHOULD HAVE A SEQUAL
ANGEL5223 chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
SAD BUT COOL
misskiana chapter 18 . 6/23/2006
aw this is so awesome! i dont know how to explain its awesomeness... oh god this is so going on my favorites list. do you think you can help me though? um...im looking for a sweep/charmed/daughters of the moon crossover story. it should be in the sweep section i think...if you can help me ill appreciate it and ill try to read and review all your stories. i love this one...

l8rs,

ceana
Bradhadair chapter 18 . 12/22/2004
Hey what a great story! I've read other fanfiction of yours - you are a great writer!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 18 . 8/25/2004
That was a really great story. I look forward to reading more of you stuff.
Witchyliz chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
GOOD STORY ADD MORE SOON
Witchyliz chapter 18 . 7/1/2004
wonderful story
little fish1 chapter 18 . 4/22/2004
ep, its awesome, i love the twists the turns the hills the valleys...etc... but no, another one read, my supply is running out! awesome talent!
sky chapter 18 . 4/11/2004
hey
Yeah, that was short, but i loved the last line. good ending. hope ur comp. gets fixed soon. (then u can read ur reviews) ttyl.
tasha
Rhiannan Star chapter 18 . 4/11/2004
The end... * cries*
It was a real good story and i hope you do a sequel.
Well done!
Saz-646 chapter 18 . 4/10/2004
Aw! That is such a nice chapter! I'm so glad everything worked out. I really enjoyed it.
Kaleidoscope Dodgson chapter 18 . 4/10/2004
Yay! Great ending! aw glad things got sorted and morgan will have the chance to be a full time mother again (lol i sound like this is all real ;) ) Lovely ending it really was. Well done with the whole fic :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »