Reviews for Since Always
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2018
So wholesome. Great dialogue! It really feels like them, their bickering, figure of speech, harrys expressions and sass, Ron not really getting the hint :3 wonderful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2018
I was reading the Harry potter series and decided to see what kind of fan fiction someone might have. I stumbled on this story and was really blown away. It was very well done and believable. I can't stop thinking about it and how I wish it would continue.
rando chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
It was really well written. Its hard to keep my attention when I'm reading, but this kept my attention more than the actual movie did. (I have the movie playing right now.) I really enjoyed it. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER YOU GIT
Roz chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Thanks for writing this!
Derpocalypse chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
AWH
SO CUTE 3
This is very well done. Perhaps i feel there might be room for another chapter ;)? XD
Yu chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Ooookkkkkkaayyyyy bit uncomfortable with that one still great language and stuff
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
This was realistic gritty and funny in a dark way well done!
draco lover 1000 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
trying REALLY hard right now not to cry...
awwwww that was so darn cute. my toes are curled and i have goosebumps. sooo precious. you are a really good author. awww
LovelessRain0397 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
i actually liked this a lot.
it was very cute, and enjoyable. i don't know why i didn't read it sooner.
musme chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I like it
Kayla Brooks chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow..I thought I'd hate this since I LOVE Ron and Hermoine. Don't get me wrong, I support equality and I'm fine with someone being gay, but I never thought I could read Ron and Harry gay together. This was...AMAZING. I LOVED it. 3
martinsharmony chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I wanted to drop a note about this story. I've been reading the Harry Potter books (I'm on the 5th book now)and I am an experienced slash fan as well - although in other genres. I've never read any other Harry Potter slash before now, and this was the 1st story I've chosen to read. I think it's the perfect one for my 1st time! :) Just a bit of sweet romance, and a well developed plot.

The only squick I had was about the timing at the beginning and at the end. There is a flashback that happens there and it was not immediately obvious to me. I was very confused and thought that Ron had gone over to Harry's at sunrise but then suddenly Harry is coming over and acting like it's not his own house and it's dinnertime. Perhaps a short header to say "the previous evening..." or some such.

And then at the end...I'm thinking that it's still morning (and harry came home from work unexpectedly? I would have liked a bit more explanation here. And was Ron planning on hanging out all day till Harry got home?) But then they are going to bed like it's night time? Did they spend all day drinking?

Other than that it was really nice. Strangely enough it seems to fit with my own personal life situation at the moment.

Thanks :)
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
nice, a few minor rough patches but a good read over all.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/20/2011