Reviews for Escape From Reality
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
great story please update soon. i really like meg... she's a spunky character and i think it rocks to see a non timid girl in this movie... norrington scares me though i know he was a stick in the mud in the movie but i didn't think he'd actually stoop to killing someone off... that's just cruel... but still amazing story and i would like to see how norrington reacts to meg so please update soon.
Zombiessss chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! PICK ME! I would so lurve to be in Meg's position! Does Jack like emo people? I .
Plumalchemyst chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
JACK *fan girl squeal*
Plumalchemyst chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
i agree where did the will fans come from
Plumalchemyst chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Plumalchemyst chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
i want to be saved by jack he is so hot
Plumalchemyst chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
i know the feeling of being bullied and i love jack and obviously these kids don't get out much if they can't realize jack is a live action character and disney does live movies not just cartoon jeez what idiots and they need a good spanking
Plumalchemyst chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
i know the feeling of being bullied
Xelloslover chapter 13 . 8/16/2006
I really like your story. Please write some more.
dangerous addiction chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
I love ur story! but im still waitin 4 da next update... !

who is gon die? plz dont make anybody die! da old women is just scarin meg right ? plz DONT make jack DIE !

anyways cud u put "SOS (rescue me)" by Rihana, somewhere in ur story...plz i LOVE dis meg,serenity,pippa cud like sing it n dress up in sexy clothes n 'seduce' da comodore n co...u no in order 2 save jack... sry im just goin crazy...hehe just ignore me!

PS:jack is SEXY/update soon

radcliffe18 chapter 13 . 1/22/2005
OMG! You aren't going to kill of Jack are you?

I like Jack!
OO chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
OMG! This is so predictable! Your character is a mary-sue! Lemme guess, Jack and Meg live happily ever after. :)Well, I think it's funny, and the writing style is good, but hey don't think about distracting things all the time. Do you really think Jack would let a person who claims to be from the future, on his 'beloved' ship?

Good though. Keep it up.
XAliceX chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Talk about drama queen! This is so funny, I'm still laughing! Keep it up!
MereAngel chapter 14 . 11/14/2004
Hey umm.. please update this story cause I think it is a really great story.
Austin B chapter 14 . 9/5/2004
Its about time you got a chapter out! lol, jk. Yeah, it was a bit short, but at least it was something. So the girls are sailing to who knows where, and the crew is about to be hanged by good ol Norrington. What could possibly happen next?

Update. Soon. I mean it.