Reviews for Green eyes and dragon in disguise
Reldanfiregirl chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Pleeeeeeeeease update soon! Your story is AMAZING!
seajay chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
this story is so wonderfully simple, it's amazing! i can't wait for the next chapter!
DDwelling chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
nice keep going
Cell Photos chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Whoa. The first chapter really through me off. Glad that there was a second explanation later on. HD 3
mjm chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
You stopped! What did you do that for? I *need* the rest of this story. Please? Pretty please? With a cherry and sprinkles on top? D
negativite chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
love this, PLEASE finish it asap, cant wait to see what happens!
caramel.chocolate chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
please update... i think that this is a great story and ive only read it today but im still dying to know what happens next...im also i hge fan of HPDM :)
keisan chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Aww! I had hoped you would've continued! :'( If you do tho, I can picture Dan-*cough* Draco *cough* taking things into his own hands and that he was being purely honest, and not in any way platonic about his feelings. Anyway, please please please continue!
Jess chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
oh you cruel person, it's been almost four years! UPDATE
karin2 chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Well, where is the next (last?) chapter?

Please, this is such a nice story
Cheezewizz chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
i cant believe you didnt get more reveiws on this! its absolutely gorgeous! you have great talent. this seriously plays with those gut wrenching emotions. you prolly should have ended it before the whole ron hermione thing. or at least continued it. i dunno. but great job.
butterpie chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Hi, I'm so glad you posted another chapter. Hey if you want to keep this going who am I to tell you no. LOL, this tale needs more chapters to clear poor Draco's name so that he and Harry can remain together in peace. Keep up the good work, TTFN.
kerplank chapter 4 . 2/10/2005
oh, that was a WONDERFUL! story. so adding to my C2...
Althydia chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
They are together again,yay!Another great chapter to begin the year,thankyou!I love the way they got back together,very...right.I was just a bit surprised by Harry's reaction to Dan being in fact Draco.I agree that he can't take it all that well,of course, but I thought there had been some hints that Harry had felt-even though just subconsciously!-something else than hatred for Draco Malfoy since school...what with the whole blondes liking,banter,impressions of familiarity,smirking...you know,that sort of ,it's just a detail,really, I must have been a bit carried away... another thing (and I'm not criticising!just some surprises I got because I let my imagination get the better of me);I thought Hermione would have noticed the change in Malfoy's behaviour because,well,she's Hermione and notices everything the others don't...but now that I think of it,she must have been too preoccupied with the NEWT's...oh well,I think I've just read too many fics where Hermione is like this,sorry!I really really loved this chapter and particularly the 'romantic' parts;that was just so Draco-like! Will we get to see Ron and Hermione's reactions after Harry's explanation?If not,there'll probably be another confrontation,right? And what about Draco's whole Death Eater problem? And the big question is: will Harry and Draco finally be able to walk publicly together in the magical world (and muggle world for that matter)? So many things to come in only a couple chapters!(I'm literally bouncing in anticipation right neighbours are not happy.)Thankyou very much for the e-mail and this chappy,hope there'll be more soon!...and Happy New Year!(belatedly,but everybody's still saying it at university)

P. computer was a she?Anyway,I sympathize.
Anna-Malfoy chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
I loved this fic... please update with more often...

kisses