Reviews for Knowing What's Been Lost
slimkay chapter 20 . 12/13/2010
What a fabulous fic... 6 years later and it still doesn't get any better than this!

Thanks BlueStarGirl, and FF (for immortalizing those fabulous pieces of work). Thanks for the memories!
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 20 . 12/26/2005
That was really good, but how did Seth die? I didn't get that part.
TootieFruity chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
now I love ya, Your my favorite author but can I give some advice? NEVER EVER KILL SETH COHEN! I like cried when I read his name and I cannot go on to read the story cause he is dead! oh why? *snif snif*
Samantha chapter 20 . 6/21/2004
Great Ending!
ctoan chapter 20 . 6/13/2004
Excellent job! What a great story. I liked how it ended.
Kell chapter 5 . 6/12/2004
Marissa would not say sweetie! Not to Ryan! I think you need to get to know the characters language a bit more
Hunter chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
It does suck that Seth is dead. But your story is good! just a little cheesy in some places
NaijaChiqa chapter 20 . 6/12/2004
Aw... nice ending. Yes, it's right that he didn't end up with anyone. It's time for them to move on... not move past it because Seth will always be a part of them, but learn to live outside their memories of him. Sequel? Sure, why not?
atruwriter chapter 20 . 6/12/2004
It's a very good story. I love the last few lines. I loved reading it but Im glad its finally done. I was so anxious to find out how it ended. I think it was right that he didn't go with either or them. Even though I was rooting for Anna, lol. Anyways it wsa a great story and I think it should stay as a standalone. I look forward to reading your other stories soon, you're a great writer. Bye *atruwriter*
HOTTERTHNU chapter 20 . 6/12/2004
great, great, great. i loved the ending.

-There is a difference between knowing what's been lost and being lost. Ryan, Anna, and Summer were well on their way to being found.-

just great. can't wait to read more from you in the future. i think this story is better without a sequel, but that's just me. great job.
hopelessxlove chapter 19 . 6/5/2004
hey, you've reviewed for some of my stories, but my account like became unactive so i had to make a new one. anyways great job!
Samantha chapter 19 . 6/4/2004
I like Marissa in this story, she actually makes sense!
ally chapter 19 . 6/1/2004
HEY! thAT WAS great! plz update soon!

luv ya

ally
s chapter 19 . 6/1/2004
ah, Marissa giving advice. . . right. like she is the epitome of good behavior. *rolls eyes*
NaijaChiqa chapter 19 . 5/31/2004
This is the Marissa the writers thought they had. Too bad they are way off base. Good chapter.