Reviews for How to Write Naruto Fanfiction
xxlynnchanxx chapter 1 . 1/8
Lol this is hilarious xD. I actually had to read to tip #2 to realize the sarscam.
Tece chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Funny!
Matatabi-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Lol some people r taking this seriously
CatFruit chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
You, I like you.
Strawberry-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I am a fanfiction writer VIA Wattpad, and, no offense to you, these tips aren't really real. For instance, I HATE over powered protagonists or characters, especially in fanfiction! A character shouldn't be more powerful then Naruto, Sasuke, or Kakashi! And writing isn't only about writing believable dialogue, you need a concrete and original story line to interest people! And if the summary has no relation to the actual story, then don't put one in at all! It's happened to me to put no summary before. And all authors hate rude and public point outs. People write online for their own as well as the readers' enjoyment, but also for the CONSTRUCTIVE criticism! No author is perfect, and there is always room to improve! That's why sites like and Wattpad exist! To help people improve! Stories are often more interesting when the characters have deep and extremely unique personalities! Please do not take offense by this constructive point-out.
fanta kamara chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Where can i create a new naruto character? I do not even know where to create a fanfiction on the web so please help me and if you are the creator of naruto teach me how to draw naruto characters and i am sad because you made rin,obito,minato,kushina and itama to die and can you tell your fans to forget their are dead,and help me create the characters i will be very happy here are their names:gina senju,nao senju,masa senju
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Lol very sarcastic. This was hilarious. Love the sarcasm.
berryboom chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
AHAHA. This is sooo true.
And I hate these weird kind of pairings too. I mean seriously?
operavoice93 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
thanks for the advice. Could you take a look at my story Lost in the Darkness of Hatred? I would like to know what you think of it. It already has close to 3,000 views and has 21 chapters so far.
A-Dream's-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
*laughing so hard that I almost fell out of my chair* Yet the true tragedy is that far too many people write exactly like this.
princessbinas chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You do realize about half of this is looked down on? o.O
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
HAHAHAHAHA your a genius!
michiru332 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
lol i criticize and nitpick just for fun now im being told to yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
So true about the Fourth Hokage thing
Spontainialiscous chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
-_-... For those of your people that didn't read the summary, and therefor think that this is actually serious advice... *hint, hint*
It's not, he's making fun of whoever is stupid enough to believe this... But for the rest of us, it was fucking hilarious!