Reviews for Rain
talk-ape chapter 19 . 12/9/2009
wow really good! i got worried that Daddy Atwood would make an attempt at getting Ryan.
Rebel Goddess chapter 19 . 2/13/2006
That was so good! More please. I especially liked the way you wrote Dawn - she loves Ryan but is utterly selfish in that love. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 11 . 2/13/2006
Poor Ryan. This is so good. Love the way he stood up to his dad.
julia chapter 19 . 5/22/2004
Thankyou for another excellent story. I have read most of your stuff and I am ashamed to say this is the first time I have have an excellent and unique style and your ideas are always in keeping with the underlying theme in the show. Thanks.I amnow off to read your other stories and promise to review.
Nysha63 chapter 19 . 5/15/2004
I love this ending. Both Ryan & Kirsten recognizing that things don't have to be perfect to work & they can care about each other without betraying their birth families.
chaos-united chapter 19 . 5/15/2004
That was a great ending! Keep up all of the good work. Maybe you could even write a sequel?
muchtvs chapter 19 . 5/8/2004
Oh, bittersweet ending, LOVE IT. Ryan draping the blanket over Kirsten was so sweet. And fantastic inner thoughts of Ryan. He's hard to write and you hit the nail on the head.
"And he didn’t know if he could be what she wanted him to be. A good boy that she could be proud of. A protector of her own son. A protégée of her husband. Ryan didn’t know how he was supposed to be everything that she wanted. He didn’t know if he would ever really be a part of her family." God I loved this bit. It summed up everything. And reflected that Ryan thinks Kirsten only wants him around for what he can give her. So typical Ryan.
I love everything you write. This story was very much canon based, but even your stories that are not manage to suck me in and take me places I would have never believed the characters would go.
TeacherTam chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
This was a beautiful story, and I'm sad that it's ending.
Ryan's thoughts about family just break my heart. My experiences have taught me that you *can* choose your family. My family no longer encompasses only the people with blood-ties. It is not even restricted to those with whom I have had long-term relationships. We have had several adomptions, both from birth and at a much older age, and we have figuratively adopted several more. Even without legal ties or blood-ties, these people *are* my family. It is incredibly comforting to know that your family will continue to grow, and not to shrink, and that these people who have *chosen* to love you are your family, in every sense of the word.
NeSs chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
Hey! Was that the last chapter of the story? Is it done now?
NeSs~
rainbowlite606 chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
yea, great ending...i was hoping there would be another chapter...i needed an ending...really good story. i loved it very much.
crashcmb chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
Thanks for tying up this one - nice to see that Kirsten is happy that she made the effort to connect with Ryan. And, even more importantly, it was nice to get Ryan's perspective of that connection - she's not his mom, they're not his family, but at least he knows he's a PART of the family. wonderfully done Brandy!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
This is a really good story but are you going to add any other characters like Marissa or Summer?
Maybe ya should and maybe add romance but it's ok if it's not your thing. Please cont.
~*! Rock On !*~
HOTTERTHNU chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
nice ending. like how you went from one scene to the next.
benzbabidoll chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
Great Job on this story!
Iceworm chapter 19 . 5/7/2004
Nice and sad. It's been so long since 18 that I had to go back and reread 18 to make sure that I hadn't missed a triptych of stories. Reading 18 was a nice surprise. It reminded how well you do the boys conversation -verbal and non-verbal. Not a 100% of the time but enough of the time to make it a pleasure to read that part, at least, of all your stories. So, are you going to try your hand at something a little different again? Hope so.