Reviews for Koi
karia curtis chapter 1 . 1/30
I loved this story
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Are u kidding this story is so amazing and cute! /
Still can't beleive they did it in a public restroom though O.o
Great story!
kuroxic chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Very hot but also very sweet too. Extremely well written, and I like the choice of tense. Overall, very great and something I'd definitely read again. c;
shiroi white-phoenix chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
GOSH! Sorry for the empty review at your story before! That was an accident to be honest! Really! I even didn't realize I pressed that one second before I realized it!
Shi: Of course; you're an ass dumb.
Shut up Shi! Oh my Gosh, I terribly sorry! But that doesn't mean I didn't like that one though... I mean, these both are my favourite pairing in Yu-Gi-Oh, even though I didn't mention it. But again I'm so sorry about the empty review, I really didn't mean to... -.-''' but I liked this one too, to be honest...
Shi: (rolled her eyes) yea, right.
(red vein pops out) Shi, don't make me lock you up between the drunk Gouenji and Genda.
Shi: (shivers) ...what?
I said; if you aren't going to stop mocking me for all the reason, I'll lock you up with drunk Gouenji and Genda, see if you can kept your virginity among them both.
Shi: (shivers even badly) HELL NO! I PREFER LOCKED UP WITH MY ENEMY THAN WITH THEM!
Then shut up you morron!
Shi: (grunted)
Hehe... sorry bout that :D
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You know... Oddly enough, I can TOTALLY see Kaiba being shy and awkward when it comes to relationships. I think that was my favorite part... Up until the soap dispenser, at least. I don't know, man. These fics make me horny as all hell, and my ability to make sense just kinda goes down the drain.
YY Y Forever chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
It was as if poetry was turned into words. Spectacularly well done. I can tell you put a lot of effort into this. Stunning job.
kitty365911 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
ohmyfreakinggod!im jumpng like a little school girl giggling like a maniac!
joycefunclub chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
OH MY GOD!

Is Lemon!

love yaoi!

yami x yugi
Serena6686 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
cool story
Merme chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That would have been great...but I couldn't get over the fact that they were in a public bathroom. *shudders* Nasty!
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was good. I really liked the story. GReat job.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
If you get any flames just use them to make a fire and roast marshmallows!:) SMORES! Well anyway that was a great story, and if anyone flames you i'll come after them with a shovel, and a giant migdet.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I really liked this. I hope you continue writing.
lemons freak chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
simply delicious. loved the story
kingleby chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
i can't believe they did it at school _ lol, still i loved it!