Reviews for Dark Days Pass But Are Never Forgotten
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 50 . 8/29
Probably my 6th time reading your stories and now I finally understand! "a curse forged by the death of a love". The curse is Draco can't kill Harry and the death of a love doesn't mean Noel was Harry's love, it means Noel's love for Harry that died when she died! and Harry had literally no choice but left because of the word he's given to Draco! Still I think the plot sucks but your forte is your characterisation of Dean,Seamus, and the others. Magistral! I still don't get why Ron died though. I mean he had everything to live for!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 51 . 8/12
Kill Yourself!
doughxDude87 chapter 51 . 5/31
I just wanted to thank you for the great trilogy. I was a little disappointed in the ending just because I do like it when the story ends on a happy note.
I also wanted to say I loved how you made Eros such a hated villain.
highlander348 chapter 51 . 5/2/2015
This sucks!
miner249er chapter 51 . 12/26/2014
the story is not listed as complete
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This story is now 10 years old! Where are you logicalraven? We harry x cho fans need you!
Guest chapter 51 . 12/14/2013
i read all three fanfic for I think 5 times already and I really loved it! I hope you continue writting fanfic about harry and cho because I love them. and your story are really great. I will read it again and will never get tired reading it. good jov! )
guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Bullshit ending n bullshit story...cnt blieve I wasted my timee reading all three of ur stories...neva reading ur work again...
Emily chapter 51 . 7/23/2013
Wah! This story was too good
You made me cry towards the end :'( why?! How could you do this to me! Please make another story where they all live happily ever after in heaven! It would make me feel a lot more complete! Awesome Job! Rowelling I think that's hoe you spell it, would be jealous of your skills!
Emily chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Ah! I love this story! I'm guessing that Harry will fall for Noel but why?! I love cho with Harry! They've been through too much to just call it quits! Great job with writing though!
kateplay chapter 51 . 7/7/2013
As others have said your stories are the best Harry/Cho stories on fanfiction all in all you did an amazing job on all 3 the only thing I would have changed would be the ending I would have loved a happy ending for Harry and Cho
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 51 . 12/25/2012
I ADORE your trilogy especially this one. I thought it's the best harry/cho fanfiction ever BUT then you killed Ron and poor Cho! and I should admit that there are some things I didn't understand but it's probably because I'm not good in english.
anyway, thanks for your fic. and please please please please please please please please write some new fic with harry and cho with a harry ending. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Drewby chapter 51 . 12/7/2012
Just finished reading this whole series even though you finished it 7 years ago.

It was so good! The ending was so sad ( But this was honestly one of the best ones I've read in ages. Loved the Harry/Cho pairing..

Thanks for the good times.
portentropy chapter 51 . 9/23/2012
Nothing holds a candle to this epic. I just re-read this, and was reminded of how beautifully tragic your trilogy is. Thought you'd like to know...
Marauder Neyo chapter 50 . 12/30/2011
Love really is very VERY very powerful...

Amazing chapter (story / series) LogicalRaven! :D