Reviews for Dark Days Pass But Are Never Forgotten
StormyJay75 chapter 51 . 7/1/2019
I really like this story. However, the ending feels a little incomplete. If there was an additional part after Cho had passed on and met Harry again, I really think that it would be extremely wonderful.
RevanNaberrie chapter 51 . 5/18/2019
I second the previous posters response of worst ending ever.
Guest chapter 51 . 4/17/2019
Worst ending ever!
Kirby1507 chapter 51 . 4/8/2018
I enjoyed this story greatly! There were many grammatical errors, and some points in the plot that felt rather undone and incomplete but well done all the same. I enjoyes this story I just wish there had been more Harry x Cho moments in there. The moments they had had me wanting more. I can't say I agree with the loss of such important characters in the end, especially with Harry and Cho's 5 year reunion! Well. Either way. I really enjoyed this work, and the development was well done for many of the characters.
Shobu556 chapter 51 . 4/1/2017
...really don't want to be that guy but...what the hell was that?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
u cant make luna evil!
Louatown chapter 50 . 8/29/2016
Probably my 6th time reading your stories and now I finally understand! "a curse forged by the death of a love". The curse is Draco can't kill Harry and the death of a love doesn't mean Noel was Harry's love, it means Noel's love for Harry that died when she died! and Harry had literally no choice but left because of the word he's given to Draco! Still I think the plot sucks but your forte is your characterisation of Dean,Seamus, and the others. Magistral! I still don't get why Ron died though. I mean he had everything to live for!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 51 . 8/12/2016
Kill Yourself!
doughxDude87 chapter 51 . 5/31/2016
I just wanted to thank you for the great trilogy. I was a little disappointed in the ending just because I do like it when the story ends on a happy note.
I also wanted to say I loved how you made Eros such a hated villain.
highlander348 chapter 51 . 5/2/2015
This sucks!
miner249er chapter 51 . 12/26/2014
the story is not listed as complete
Louatown chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This story is now 10 years old! Where are you logicalraven? We harry x cho fans need you!
Guest chapter 51 . 12/14/2013
i read all three fanfic for I think 5 times already and I really loved it! I hope you continue writting fanfic about harry and cho because I love them. and your story are really great. I will read it again and will never get tired reading it. good jov! )
guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Bullshit ending n bullshit story...cnt blieve I wasted my timee reading all three of ur stories...neva reading ur work again...
Emily chapter 51 . 7/23/2013
Wah! This story was too good
You made me cry towards the end :'( why?! How could you do this to me! Please make another story where they all live happily ever after in heaven! It would make me feel a lot more complete! Awesome Job! Rowelling I think that's hoe you spell it, would be jealous of your skills!
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »