Reviews for Something Pink
Everything was ok up until chapter 10 when things started to get ridiculous, to me at least, Sakura leaving her daughter without saying anything just because she didn't want to face her feelings for her ex husband was the most immature, selfish and irresponsible thing she could have done, I was very disappointed with that and then the thing with the guy with the blue eyes, I got a little confuse by that and the dream where he jumps and dies, as I said I felt like everything was a little weird and didn't enjoyed it like the first part of the story, to me it almost felt like 2 different stories. I didn't hate this story but I can't say I liked it either. Sorry.
StarElsie chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Yay! They are finally together again
StarElsie chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
Noooo! Syaoran didn't die. Did he?
StarElsie chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
Is that man Syaoran?
StarElsie chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Nooo! They divorced :(
StarElsie chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
I hope Sakura would forgive Syaoran so they can have a happily ever after ending
StarElsie chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
I hope Sakura gets back together with Syaoran soon
StarElsie chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Syaoran finally found out about Peony
snccrockz chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
I read this story full last night. I really enjoyed it. The tension built and there were misunderstandings that really needed to be aired out before these 2 got together. It was realistic enough for me. I especially liked how now it was the girl's time to be busy with work while the man wanted to spend more time together lol.
amberfantasy chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
This is one of my favorite stories! I can't stop re-reading it. Everytime I open fanfiction site I have to read this story. It gives a sense of happiness and completion that I haven't felt from other stories. I love the way you write stories and hope that you will keep on writing more stories. Thank you for such a great story and hope to read many more great stories from you!333
ministop1992 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
wait... wha?! there is a sequel of "Breaking the Ice"?! OHMY... that fic was the first to inspire me to write fanfictions! after 6 years of being in this site why didn't I know that there is a continuation of that story?! O_O oh well. hehe. I am happy that there is. must start reading now then. :))
meatbunluver chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
luv it!
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
In my opinion, i think i like the first part better - "Breaking the Ice". But hey, i'm not complaining! After all, you did write a sequel!

The sequel - "something pink" was very emotional and kind of depressing, in my perspective. It was mixed with some misunderstanding, which, personally, i'm not exactly fond of... But i must praise you on your excellent and cleverly created plot.

I loved the plot of “Breaking the Ice”. It was sweet and fluffy. Just the way I love it... sigh...

I loved the bit about Syaoran's story when he was young. That was truly touching...

I also loved Tomoyo's idea of the dance thingy. It was pretty cool! But kind of cruel to Syaoran ne? Especially the part AFTER the dance where he goes all emotional and betrayed...

The part where Syaoran got hit by a car (well, sorta...) was rather sad...sob sob. Thank god you didn’t kill him in the story... phew.

Also, Eriol's poem thing kind of confused me...but when you understand what it means, its pretty cool!

Overall, i love this story. Very descriptive, and i can actually see improvement between the two stories - "Breaking the Ice" and "Something Pink".

Thanks for the great read! I rate “Breaking the Ice” 9.5 out of 10. Then I rate the sequel 9 out of 10. Both stories were pretty good! Love it!