Reviews for Married to the Enemy
fmafan014 chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Ok, I know most writers hate reviews that manley just say update. But for real, what else are you suppose to put if you think their story is well written and doesn't need any criticism... Well I guess you could just put that lol. Anyway, I guess it's obvious that I think your story is well written and very interesting so please up date soon haha.
Breaking-Midnight chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
please please please update soon!

its a good story!
roxasandsora chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
awsome dude!
ww chapter 5 . 6/25/2006
more plez
Louise John chapter 5 . 5/30/2006
ok seriously i do really like this story and you so need to update so do it already please
XoKayeBabyoX chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
your story is very interesting so, i like it alot. i just hate cliffhangers...WHY? torcher me or any other reader. it must really amuse you alot. lol. well cant wait until the next chapter.

Love,

Kaye
Spoiled Martian chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
AW! U made me proud by putting my hero in your story...Ares! I wish I had a dream like Kagome did! I want Inu! Then again...who doesn't? I don't see any mistakes but all you to correct on is proofreading. I just noticed minor mistakes like in what word you meant like "knew" and "new.
Spoiled Martian chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
HI! You know who this is, sweetie! _ Why aren't you updating like you SHOULD? Don't you feel GUILTY? Miroku still remains the same in any story it seems like...Inuyasha's younger sister with red hair...Um...it's definitely different!
Spoiled Martian chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
Hello! I didn't know my BF was such a talented writer. Smart move explaining the mythlogy for those who don't know about it. I already knew - of course! I like your action sentences - they aren't simple like 'He walked to the door.' Update.
Spoiled Martian chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Finally! I've found your story! Good start - make me want to read Hawksong. Humph! They said you have talent! My reviews don't get that good!
inuyashababe44 chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
PLEAZ UPDATE SOON...I LUV THE STORY BUT TYPE MORE IN EACH CHAPTER...

LUV THE STORY,

...inubabe...
0delete0delete chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
Wow! Awesome story! Update soon god-damn it! It isn't Christmas anymore! . Sorry about your boy troubles though. I understand what you mean. (I'm currently going through that) *sigh* men.
MME chapter 5 . 5/23/2005
nice story, but ...have you ever heard of the book "hawksong"? if you plan on using the plot and a lot of the lines almost verbatim, you need to add that to your disclaimer.
Disneyjunkie13 chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
I like this story very much and can you upadte please.

bye