Reviews for A Fine Figure in a Nightdress
swartzvald chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Well, damn, I was enjoying that. Last updated in '04.
Mary Craig chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
Thank you again :D I found your follow-up tale to A Night on the Tiles, and again, it was a good read :D

I like the characters you have fleshed out for the reader, I thoroughly enjoyed the details of their lives in Ankh Morpork, and the way your story develops leaves me hoping that somewhere, sometime, you might have written more.

More power to your pen :D (well, virtually, iimmc)

kind regards,

Mary
Rose chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
This is an amazing story! I was reading in class, wound up laughing out loud, and recieved a scathing look. You portray Vetinari (such an interesting person) so very well. I loved Don'tgonearthe Castle as well. I really hope you keep writing!
Storylover456 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Hi I realise that as you haven't updated this in several years the odds are against you updating this but I would just like to say that I really like it and would love to read a continued version.
mogeta5 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Hallo, I just discovered your Discworld Stories. And I really like them. It's really sad, you haven't updated this Story for such a long time.

Your sarcastic remarks are really nice to read and everything is well thought of. Discworld Stories are really hard to write, you don't know what some of the chracters tink most of the time, especially Vetinari. You capture him really good.

I was really laughing when I read Magpyrs "Hobbies".

So, I wanted to compliment you on a nice story.

Please continue, Yes?

mogeta

P.S: Send all mistakes to my english teacher, who wasn't that great. I'm german.
Inkbl0t chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I get this little thrill every time I read the beginning.

Such a damned shame you haven't updated this in four years.
Iocus chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
This is an interesting Sequel,I very much like count Magpyr he is a sly gentleman!The interaction between the characters is very good and your style of writing reminds me of plot...I dont know where do you find such intriguing should write some movie script or whatever!I hope that somewhere in the future you will update!

Iocus
Madame Tortilla chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
I love this fic When will you update?
Natalie chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
God, WRITE! Not God, but you, becouse even God don't write better about Vetinari. I don't want this story ended how ,,Vetinari's heir"... (author didn't write anything past two years ):
A Little Chafe Natalie chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Oh, please, WRITE something! Only SOMETHING! I love your story, but alas I can see that you not, becouse you won't ever continued it...
Natalie chapter 4 . 1/6/2008
I really love that story and waiting for the next chapter, but - when will you write that? Please, hurry, the most I want to know, what charming Caunt de Magpyr will do with our lovely Mildred... ;)

P.S. I beg you, DON'T STOP writing!
Withdrawn chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Well, that was certainly something I wasn't expecting. I have to comment though, before I forget, that it would be very kind of you to be clearer as to who, exactly Hanna Stein is, simply for those of us who suffer from the unfortunate naivete that apparently bewilders all people, such as myself, who are under the age at which it is suddenly legal for one to, perchance, purchase such things as cigarette's, or... smut, let us say, or even to, dare I say it, Vote and be considered legally responsible for one's own actions (one wonders at the wisdom of allowing sin at the same time as saying that now you'll REALLY be punished for it... ah culture, it is truly humankind's most perplexing creation*). Unless, of course, such explanation would be too much for our virgin...ah... eyes, perhaps? Yes, let's go with that. Either way, not only is this good, but you've added to the previously memorable cast one of the characters who I am sure you have captured perfectly, that being of course, one Magpyre (how's the old rhyme go again?). I really liked how you've portrayed him, he's a fairly cool character, and I can't wait to see what happens with him. Now, I have to ask weather or not this would be set after Terry Pratchett's 'Thud!'. It may not end up being all that important, but if it is the there's suddenly a *SPOILERSPOILERDON'TIFYOUHAVEN'TREADITANDDON'TSAYWEDID'NTWARN'YA* a new vampire in the Watch, which could really affect Magpyre's interactions with not just Vimes, but also Angua,*.GOODBYE* just a side question. Either way, I look forward to whenever the next chapter may come out.

*not really, but it's probably up there. Somewhere between legality of a bureaucracy and the instructions for the child's Christmas toy that the father cannot, for the life of him, figure out how to put together.
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
milly's a sweetheart and i really like her, please update soon, i'm definately looking forward to seeing how milly daels with what's going on
Magicflute chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
I love it I love it I love it

*worships*

Wonderful please update soon! Loved the Night on the Tiles as well! You're a great writer!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Interesting chapter!

Can't wait to read more!