Reviews for Chibi!
toastxkun chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
you didnt give a reason why sesshomaru was turned into a kid but it was good...
Sesshomaru'sbabygirl chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
YOUR BIO GIVES NO REASON WHY! I went to look, and found tat you were deleting it, that's it. No reason. I don't usually give flames, but YOU GAVE NO REASON WHY! If you got tired of it, just say so-it's ok.

Sorry. went a lil crazy there. ok, if ur giving up on the story, can I continue it? email me pleez
Bloodtear chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
cUTE SO CUNTINUE! -
Tsubaki and Kanna chapter 4 . 10/21/2004
Tsubaki: What a great chapter!

Kanna: I liked it when Kagome sat Inuyasha.

Tsubaki: That's always fun to point and laugh at manically. Anyways Update soon! .

Kanna: -.-
sandywai chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Wo...Poor Inu daddy(Inu:Who's Daddy anyway# Sandy:Tee hee Just kidding,don't worry )

Umm...Don't torture Inu,even though he's kinda mean; (Embrace Inu's plushie )

Anyway,look forward of what happenO
Jigoku Hikari chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
-taks out Japanese-English dictionary-... Yep! Koinu means puppy! And don't torture Inu-chan too much... I'd like him one piece next Saturday when he's on T.V... Cute story. Sorry, but I have no ideas for you. Gomen! ( Sesshou so cute...)
Jigoku Hikari chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Aw... So kawaii! Too bad Inu-chan's being such an ass... but oh well! -cuddles with her Inuyasha plushie-
Jigoku Hikari chapter 2 . 7/30/2004
Weekends rule! And poor Sesshou... T-T
Jigoku Hikari chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
OO -goes into a fit of giggles- Chibi Sesshou! Better keep him away from my sister- she loves him to death! -eyes JT, which is bowing to her Sesshoumaru poster- See what i mean? Me read the rest of your chappies now. (Oh- it's spelled 'Jaken'. Sorry- I'm a perfectionist when it comes to spelling)
Yersi Fanel chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
I love when people write a Chibi-Sesshoumaru, is so damn cute, continue!.
hieigirl10 chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Dude you must, must, must, must, MUST MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Achika chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! SO PLEASE UPDATE! 0)
yingyanggirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I really think your story is very funny and it's even funnier is Sess thinking that his brother is his father! Oh, and thanks for your reviews your a real sport!
sandywai chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
Hmm...It looks quite funny
But very short T_T
Anyway,I'm waiting for what happen on next chapter
Icarus chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
This is a good story. Chaos might probably arise a little later... make Sesshomaru think Kagome is his mommy! Itll be embarassing as hell for kagome... maybe add a little /b/r/e/a/s/t/f/e/e/d/i/n/g/ :D (AHHAHA!)