Reviews for Regaining Peace
StormHornet chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Sorry, but this really bothered me:

"The game never hints any attraction between Yae and Itsuki. It was all Sae. Sure he and Yae were friends but it never hints to go any farther then that. Sae obviously loved Itsuki a great deal from her reaction to his death. There was also supposedly a cutscene not put in the game (said to have been just too happy) that gave the idea more of a place in reality."

"It was all Sae"? Since when? The reaction Sae had to Itsuki's death was probably the same as Yae would have had-it doesn't mean she was in love with him! If they were just friends, do you really think her reaction would have been any less?

"Sure he and Yae were just friends but it never hints to go any farther than that." It's the same with Sae. THERE IS NO PROOF. Itsuki/Yae is JUST as plausible as Sae/Itsuki.

There are no love notes, no nothing-it isn't even implied. If Yae had been the one to stay behind, or had been the weaker one, her reactions to Itsuki's actions would have been identical to that of Sae-who you claim was in love with Itsuki.

Hey, I might believe that-but who says Itsuki was in love with Sae? Or Yae? Or anybody, for that matter? Besides Mutsuki, heh.

Ugh, that's so annoying. "Sae all the way" is how YOU feel, there is NO proof whatsoever. With other people, it might be "Yae all the way" and that makes as much proof because there is no evidence either way!

[Ack... sorry to have a total bitch-fit about this, it's just one of my pet peeves... like when people write fanfics where twins come to All God's Village after Mio and Mayu... it doesn't exist, people! The curse was LIFTED when Mio and Mayu did the sacrifice, and therefore there is no 'Lost Village'. Sorry for the rant.]
Gothic Mew Mew - Kisshu Lover chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
You're story is short but Great! I love the pairing of Kurosawa, Sae and Tachibana, Itsuki. Perhaps you could concider writing another story of these two again, with an much longer storyline, that would be great. I enjoyed reading this one aswell.

-Kiryu, Azami. (Kristin)
DewOfTheSea chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
*sniffles* It was good...not too emotional to make me die crying...not too mushy to make me gag...it was good! _
Sadako Kurosawa chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Interesting. I only wish it was a bit longer. I adore Itsuki/Sae fics!
Sae Kurosawa chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I love the Sae/Itsuki pairing, you dont get alot of that. People always try and pair him up someone else, but the Fatal Frame story makes it sound like Sae and Itsuki had someting toghther. People always screw with things...

Sae
gone-bam-gone chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Aw. Very sweet n.n
Maria Haruka Takino chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
That was very good, but a

lso very short. I liked it though! _
Red-jewel chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
It's really beautiful. You have great talent.
Sakana01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Sae and Itsuki I really thought it was the other way around. :sweat drop: Nice not horrible I love happy endings
mesha chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
It was pretty great, it not very cheesy just the way I like it. Anyway, I have a question though, why do you think Itsuki like Sea, I always thought that he like Yea?
Riku chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
It's so romantic, you have to write another romantic stories!
I just love Sae and Itsuki!
Mikusae Strange chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Crimson Sacrifice: Please write another! Your such an awesome writer!
Leon: You are! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Sorry didn't get to review sooner! But then, here I am! Well, I have to say that i love it! Its got the perfect touch of angst and romance Fatal Frame needs. Keep it up, and I'd love to read more!
Graywords-girl chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Not the best, but DEFENATLY not the worst. Considering this is your first Romance, that's pretty good status. We all have to start somewhere. A lot of problems many people on FF.N(Not just in the romance catagory) have, is they don't add enough detail, and in turn, their stories are VERY short. You did a decent job of discribing the backgrounds, but you didn't do the same for the characters. One thing I do is I act as though the people who are going to read the story have never heard of the characters in their life, that way I have to describe them thoroughly.
One exmaple in your story is when Itsuki started crying, you should try to describe how it felt to have tears run down your face.
_
I have a Fatal Frame(The first, not the second) based Slayers story out called "Project Zero". You should read that for examples on how to do better description, it may help.
_
Now that I've gone through and critized you, I can say how much I loved the plot. It was wonderful. Perhaps sometime you can redo this story and take my suggestions to mind.
_
Email me if you wish to further discuss this with me, I'll even help redo the story if you choose to do so.
_
Thanks for sitting through my ramblings.
Gray
Minami chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Cool...I love ItsukiSae couple!
And I love Itsuki too!