Reviews for Conquering the Darkness
werwolf-yasya chapter 16 . 7/18
I love this work.
bluegreengay chapter 16 . 6/4
This fanfic was just utter perfection. It was so damn beautiful AND I LOVED IT THANK YOU OH WONDERFUL SOUL FOR WRITING THIS.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 16 . 2/12
brilliant. thoroughly loved reading this. thx for sharing your talent.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 7 . 2/12
wow this story is intense but gently. I don't know how you've managed to convey that but its wonderful. TY
Emily chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
THAT WAS THE BEST ONE IVE READ! It was amazing and chapter 14 the kiss was awesome! Keep up the good work!
Sarcastic-Twat chapter 16 . 7/2/2015
Heey! I really love your story. I like how Ron just goes with it an doesn't put up to much of a fight because he cares about Harry
intensiveoffensive chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
Oh gosh just read and oh gosh oh jeez what a stressful and amazing story. I think I can die in peace now...
Dimplz chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
I really enjoyed the story. I liked seeing Harry's and Draco's relationship growth. I'm so glad you finished it. I started reading this a couple of days ago on Fiction Alley and there the story ends at Chapter 11 (you might want to fix that sometime). I didn't know it was unfinished when I started it and was thoroughly BUMMED when I got to the end. I found the FanFiction link today and was so happy I was able to finish it!

Thank you so much for sticking with the story. It's a good one!
ChiiRyeeBiee chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Ermagerrr... this was so worth reading till 4am in the morning.
What can I say!? It was so amazing and so sweet and just aww I'm gonna melt into a puddle of goo...
Draco was very adorable and Harry was awesome! I love it!
MBlackFlamesM chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
Loved the story. Wonderful, truly bloody brilliant!
sunneedee chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
excellent fic!
Nitrea chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
! That was soooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuute! I loved the story!

-Love Nitrea ;)
Sabrina chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
I love your story! You should make more. Alot more... Please?
The runt Duchess chapter 16 . 12/12/2009
ohohoh...i simply LOVE it! great job. :)
yue no rei chapter 16 . 12/7/2009
I really enjoyed reading this~