Reviews for Lost Forever
MorTay3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I cried. A great deal of sadness overwhelmed me. That must have been excruciating for Helga. She truly loves Arnold. Most people couldn't bare seeing someone they care for marry another but love is about sacrifices and Helga made hers.

Arnold's wife talking to Helga pissed me off. It was like adding salt to the wound seeing how much better she is for him. It's painful.

This hurt so much, I'm tearing up. Aha

Great job!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This fic is visionary! There are very few fics on the Hey Arnold! site where Helga has to accept the fact that Arnold won't ever return her love. This is refreshing to read, considering that there are so many Arnold/Helga fics on the site. Most people are adverse to the idea of Arnold and Helga not being together, especially when it comes to Arnold finding someone else, forcing Helga to accept that her love is unrequited, but I'm glad you put this concept out there.

There were a few typos, but nothing too distracting. Great job on this beautiful, but sad, oneshot!
Hand Over The Stimulus Money chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aw, that was so sad.

Poor Helga.
Someone chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Heather Giesen rules!

if you dont know who i am talking about just read the illusions of grandeur

Her poem is on the fifteenth chapter about 3/4 of the way down.

It is called Hip-Hop

It is the best poem ever written.

Read it or face the wrath of me

who is me you might ask? well i am someone. hehehe
yardbird9 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Good story, but the ending was a little abrupt. Either you expect eveyone to completely understand the ending...or Im dense. Maybe I am. But your right. It is a story without a happy ending. But Helga made the decision to not tell Arnold her love for him. Arnold has a life, and Helga paid the price for waiting.
hm hm hm hm hm hm hmm hm. IWTV chapter 1 . 5/19/2001
I'm always a romantic but hey, nice little story. :)
Heidi chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
Great job! I don't know about the name Thomasina, though- I thought she was going to turn out to be a man, or something! ;) Really well written, better than most stuff in this section.
mickey chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
The name 'Thomasina' sounds awkward to me, but its your story. Anyway, this is the first HA! I have red to bring tears to my eyes. (And I've read alot of fics, the only other one that came close was CT's Changes Part 1). That was sad and touching. Even though Craig did say that Arnold was going to marry Helga this ending I thought was much better. It was realistic and explained that life isn't always full of happy endings. You could have developed various parts a little more, but you did an exceptional job by actually finishing the story.
Alicia Y chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
i loved this. i wish there was more but i content with just this. i love it.
catmandoo chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
poor helga, that was sad.
Miss Megs chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
That was awesome! But it was soo sad, which is why it's such a good story. Hope I get to read more of your stuff!
Jennavette chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
That was good! it really was spectacular!
Jedy chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Fabulous... just fabulous! (write more soon!)
Senna Night chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
wow. pretty good.
Sqwirrel I'll sign in later chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Good Story. Can't wait to read more. I once named one of my characters Tommy. You got Helga down pretty well. How she'd be in the future, I mean.