Reviews for Ranma's Decision
Rose1948 chapter 32 . 9/4/2014
Very nice! However, bloodthirsty Old Bat that I am, I would have dearly loved to see Genma splattered all over the landscape in tiny little pieces.

I had fun reading this. It sure stretched the old imagination. *chuckles* As always, take care and thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
I think the last line here should have been

"I would love to know how you got some Nannichaun (drowned man)" then with a miscivious voice "Husband dear"
Compucles chapter 32 . 5/28/2013
The dialogue could use some tightening up in some places, and there are some extremely annoying mistakes (skipping a year of high school for Ranma and Akane, magically rebuilding the Saotome house, ignoring Ranma's declaration of love at Jusendo and Akane's knowledge of it, ignoring the fact that the Jusenkyo springs were back to normal even before the failed wedding, contradicting the long established rule that Jusenkyo curses only activate with cold water regardless of any other factors such as the temperature of the cursed water, although that last one may have just been a misunderstanding on Genma's part).

Overall, though, this is one of the better completed Ranma continuation fics out there. I don't really like a couple of the pairings (Nabiki x Kuno, Nodoka x Soun), but I'm happy as long as Ranma and Akane have a happy ending together.
shugokage chapter 32 . 2/12/2013
Excellent story good job!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/2/2013
Before Akane tells Ryoga that Ranma's a great kisser you should have had Ranma say
"How about Ranko gives you the kiss instead"
Ranmamania chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Several chapters are missing parts
Y2Ranma chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Part of this chapter is missing how do I know is because half way down it says "End of Flashback" & both Nabiki & Kasumi are there
Partsu chapter 32 . 12/18/2011
well well well...

this is very good...

I bow in awe to your awesome skill.
blueyblonde chapter 32 . 3/25/2011
i love it
BlazeStryker chapter 32 . 3/5/2010
I have to say, you turned a great many fanon conventions on their heads.

I particularly liked Genma's eventual fate, his cointributions to the tribe should certainly add chaos aplenty.
dennisud chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
In two of your stories, this one and Nabiki's plan, there is an undercurrent of all 3 Tendo sisters loving Ranma to a degree. Will there in the future be a story from you where Rsnms gets 2 or all three of the Sisters Tendo to be with him?

The reason I ask is I have an unfinished story where they are tricked into a night of lovemaking and have to deal with those consequences.

Maybe you can give us your take on that!

dennisud
Riniko22 chapter 32 . 12/1/2009
Enjoyable story with happy ending all around, except maybe for Genma.
Warbender chapter 24 . 11/12/2008
So far things in this story are really toned down. So when is the other shoe gonna drop? Though the story is well presented. I am starting to get board with the "Everybody wins" scenario. Good work so far though. On to the next chapters.
BlackRoseFire chapter 32 . 4/11/2007
Very nice i love the way you tied evrey thing togather.
llamaglamasama chapter 32 . 3/17/2007
This story is great! The pairings are a little bit... odd, but it's a really good story.