Reviews for Your Life is in my Hands
bant chapter 7 . 3/11/2006
AWESOME CHAPPIE! THANK OU SO MUCH! ITS WONDERFULL! I love the detail, an emotional bits this scene, LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Everqueen chapter 7 . 3/10/2006
YAY, so part of the chatper is mine. /wink j/k Man, Chiriko. I'm curious as to waht Mitsukake was going to say else about poor Chiriko. That sucks, I want to know. /sigh Can't wait for another update, thanks for the rest of chapter 6.
bant chapter 6 . 3/9/2006
HAHA I AINT MAD, JUS UPDATE SOON!
Everqueen chapter 6 . 3/6/2006
I won't be mad about the short chapter if you give us some Tasuki in the next one and hopefully it won't be months away. Good chapter, Chichiri needs to watch it with Kouran. /sigh
bant chapter 5 . 1/10/2006
OI!WHATS GOIN TA HAPPEN! I hope he doesn die! UPDATE SOON!
Everqueen chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
I'm gonna beat Chichiri if he does anything with Kouran. Gr, great chapter though. Can't wait for more.
a.n.g.e.l.i.c.w.o.r.l.d chapter 4 . 12/10/2005
i'm glad that your friend pushed you to finish this fic, it always feels good to accomplish at least one. i enjoyed it, chichiri is one of my favorite characters so you had my attention right then. keep up the good work!

if you have time stop by and check out my story 'A Funny Little Thing Called Love', it would be appreciated immensely xD.

- a.w.
bant chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
AWESOME! It was a bit hard to follow at first but I have the characters straight now, very good, I liked this alot, update soon!
Everqueen chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Oh no don't leave us in suspense. We gotta know what is going on with Hikou. And I love tasuki. WE
Everqueen chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
What a great start. I can't wait to read more. I like how the characters are all there but not the same. Can't wait for more.
zz1adayzz chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
This fic is reading beautifully. kepp up the good work. On to chpater 3 please!
Mhna chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
GAH!

WOMAN! UPDATE OR ELSE!

*clears throat*

Update, please? *gives a flower*
Mhna chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Interesting, interesting. I love how you started it, and I knew right away this would be a good chapter! You haven't written in a while, map! *steals Tasuki* Update! Or you wont see him again!

XP Angelcuddles
tasluvsme chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This fic is interesting. can't wait to see what else is in store. update soon