Reviews for Do You Believe?
PinkAmy chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
That was really sad. Should have listened to ponyboy. Mann
tsmith97 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Wow. That was pretty intense :o
Raevi chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Did not expect that ending but awesome story nonetheless!
Poptarts chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
So much for sleeping tonight...*shivers*.
Creeped Out chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
That was creepy! I'm jumping at every sound. I see they got to Pony's bedroom. I wished they got out of the house & to Two-Bit's house instead. They might've made it.
OMG chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
What the heck? You ended it? I knew it was real in that story!
Isirindigl10 chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Oh yeah, you can still put authors' notes in the 1st chapters by editing.
Die Bloody Mary chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
That was incredibly creepy! I was clutching my nailpolish & glad I was sitting by a picture of God while I read that! OMG! Was Pony's head smashed agaisnt the tub by BM?
Hehe chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Interesting! Soda saying he tried it seems like spooky forshadowing.

I like the characterization, it's like the TV Series Outsiders which were great, less dramatic but pronounced version as oppose to the movie. Your Darry was like the TV Series 1. Though the movie Soda was much better than the TV series Soda.
raniacurtis chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
gumdropj chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
That had to be the creepiest story that I've ever read... I love it! The newspaper article made everything scarier. And I read this story at night, in the complete darkness of my room and I was scared out of my mind. Seriously. You are a GREAT writer! I love your description! :)
crazidolphingirl chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
my sister tried to trick me when i was in like 2nd grade with this and i was scared but i nvr saw her
pretentious kneecap chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Spooky. It was the second chapter, though, that made me clench up inside, yanno?
DHF of Walden chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Haha, Two-Bit, you're sure it wasn't your reflection that broke the mirror...?

That's right, Pony. Darry knows best :)
DEACTIVEDUSER chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Ulp!That's tragic,man... Great horror story! :)