Reviews for The Mummy
Lutherian chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
ROFL! Daniel! *has tears of laughter from crying in her eyes*
madaline-7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Thanks so much for the laugh... I certainly needed one!
DutchRazor chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Funny story :D
Flaming Man of Iron chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Cute and funny. Keep it up!
Bacard chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
"“’Your hamster stole my toga’?” Jack asked incredulously, giving Daniel his patented 'are you serious?' look."

Oh... My... God...

I love it! (And I think I have to read Air Force One right now.)
LiRA chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Man it's been ages since I last read this. I can't believe I didn't review the first time around! Sorry about that. Well anyways, I hope camels give you strong children someday too. I always wondered what they were really saying in that movie...

Good job for the first time I read this, like a year or so ago.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
The camels give you strong children line was definitely the best. This made me giggle so hard. Great idea.
eris86 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
*giggles maniacally* Now I will never be able to watch The Mummy with a straight face, ever again. tee hee...ooh, gotta lay off the chocolate covered coffee beans.
733n4g3 d1r7b4g chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
lol... i love this AND air force one their simply awsome!
falling star9 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
OMG this was so funny! I started laughing so hard and everybody else in the room was like "Mom, she's doing it agian!" not really. But my brother didn't get what was so funny and calleed me a freak. ::sigh:: The things I'll endure for Stargate!
daydr3am3r chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
lmao! that was so funny.
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Yay! This one is even better
Taynna chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
rotfl - i think your translations are much more amusing!
this reminds me of the way my friends nitpick anime subtitles ;) - i also have them translate kanji on anything i want to buy, you'd be surprised how many of them are either giberish or ... interesting
Katchu chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
heheheheheheh...that was really funny...you better keep these movie fics coming!
NG chapter 1 . 3/12/2004