Reviews for Harry Potter and the Paradox of Being
Fawkes1725 chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
I enjoying this story quite a bit I see it was last updated in 2004. I do hope at some point you regain interest in it as it is a good story line and you have done exceedingly writing it.
Blackness.Niniel chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
I devoured these Series! So whenever you are ready and want to continue you have here a reader!
Thank you for the time and the nice plot!
AliceHeart13 chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
Please Update.
Waiting for more,
Aly
Flye Autumne chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
I'm hoping you'll finish this - it's definitely one of the better fanfictions I've read. I really really hope it's not completely abandoned (it seems like you're still writing - just not writing this :( )
DazzlingD chapter 9 . 9/17/2015
Been enjoying the series. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
I'm devastated you haven't updated within the last ten years! This is an Amazing story and I would love to read the rest! I pray you haven't abandoned it!
Yaoi's Lover chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
...I really want to finish this but I can't. The plots of the stories do not coincide very well.
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Fascinating! Now Draco has his father's approval to seduce Sebastian. Does Severus still have a chance? I hope so!
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Ah, Voldemort wants to recruit Harry. The other Voldemort is not going to be happy indeed! I'm glad Draco accepted, and Hermione refused...
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I have no idea what will happen next, but this was a nice chapter.
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
This was slightly confusing, but I'm glad Harry and his home universe Severus got to touch base and figure out how things were going. It also explains why he started a medimagic class!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I don't particularly like HP/DM but I can oddly see why Harry would not want to cheat on the other universe's Severus with his home universe's Severus Snape. I'm glad Draco got to be an apprentice, but Hermione will be there too.
sandra chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Me encanta esta serie . Felicidades y gracias por escribirla.
Amyethious chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
is this ever going to be continued
Aqualisa1995 chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
please send me the cut section