Reviews for In Relation to the Center Line
cheezmunky chapter 5 . 8/27/2004
UGH! Where's the rest of it? Did Kate kill him? I thought this was an actual pillow fight in a hotel room or something. LOL. It never crossed my mind that it would be an actual fight over a pillow in a car. :D In retrospect, I'm surprisingly not disappointed. Kudos! (What the hell is that supposed to mean, anyways? "Kudos" I know it's a candy bar, but is it Japanese, or what? :D Sorry, just something that suddenly struck me and now will be bothering me all night! Oh well.

I for one, am interested in the rest of the story. What did Ari do to the lab and why is Abby's abdomen bandaged? Please do the rest of it. Even under a different name...(pouty face) No, wait. That wouldn't work because everyone's already read this chapter and would know that it's you anyways. Okay, how about a private viewing? PWEEZE? I'm curious as hell now. (Hmm..What makes Hell curious? I understand "Hurts like Hell" and "Hot as Hell", but not this one. Maybe the latter two are actual adages and the former is just a way to 'curse'. Instead of "curious as f*ck", you know. Oo, my bad.

I enjoyed your story. More please.
T'PeeJ chapter 4 . 7/4/2004
I liked all of them.

McGee is how it's spelled, but it's okay.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Didn't have to read the by-line to know who wrote this. *Very* nice.
merlin's sister chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Like the way you conveyed so much a little, especially in the first part.
Susan217 chapter 3 . 3/7/2004
I adored all of these. Especially the Gibbs/Abby as it is a pairing dying to be written. Nicely done on the G/D as well. Can't wait to see more from you.
Raindrops on Roses chapter 3 . 3/6/2004
Actually, there are quite a few Gibbs/Abby shippers over on the navy_ncis LiveJournal community. But I'm certainly not complaining-this was really cute!
Raindrops on Roses chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Aw... that was so sad and angsty and *perfect*. Again, I love it!
Raindrops on Roses chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I love how you use the metaphor of navigating through a ship to show Tony's confusion and frustration. It's wonderful and beautiful and... well, I just love it! *grin*