Reviews for We Lost
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
hahahah this is so cute! Im never seeing Shan Yu the same way again! Also, I really really love Angie. She's such an awesome character! I wish she was canon. I love how she treats him, and how she washed his clothes so everyone wanted her around hehehe.

That last line was awesome too. But I think nothing beats this one.

"I mean, out in battle I have to play the war-hardened evil guy, but it's so incredibly tiring to have to kill people just to make a point, know what I mean?"

*giggles*
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Annie chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
FINALLY! Somebody taking pity on Shan Yu! If you check your history, the Great Wall was bulit across ancient Mongol lands.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
when he said "that ego-centric idiot",
did he mean Shang?
alibi girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
-bows b 4 author- I take all pity! Spare me! I'll admit it I'm afrid to die! Don't kill me! AH mommy! I want my mommy! lol j.k. like I would actually bow b 4 some one! ha! laugh ur heart out! anyway good story, was laughing the whole way through. But I must say this, Shan-Yu would never ASK for the people to open the gates. He would open them himself and most likly say I dare u 2 stop me. U know? any way all and all good story.
disneyfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
i like this! it's cool that there's no plot, it's very well-written anyway. way to go!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Gay
egor11572 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Hahaha, you made me laugh. That seldom happens. Good job. ;) Oh, and, just an idea...Post this in the Mulan section, under cartoons. I'll bet you'll get a whole lot of reviews in there. ;)