Reviews for Saiyan Style Camping
Coofis chapter 1 . 1/26/2012

This was quite funny, but I have to say Goku isn't that stupid. Sure, sometimes he can be naïve and he isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but he isn't that clueless.

Mirai Trunks was also OOC, as he would never get angry like that in the show, nor would he go into an all-out brawl with Gohan over the awesomeness of their fathers. Trunks respects Goku a lot in the show.

Like I said, this was a funny fanfiction, and what really had me in stitches was the little scene with Cell at the end.

There were many grammar mistakes, but other than that, humorous.

Coofis :)
Let The Tumbleweeds Blow chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Poor Goku. He fell for the same trick over and over.

Poor Vegeta. His clothes got stolen for revenge.

This story was pretty funny and I like how Trunks just snaps near the end. Sounds like something I would do!

Nice ending too!

~Have a great day, week, fortnight, month, whatever~
JanaEbb chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Haha, very funny. This was even funnier when I realized that this was the story that Cell steals Vegeta's spandex, cos I read that one beofre this one. I laughed really hard, and feel very sorry for poor Goku, but Kami he can be so dense sometimes. I love how you used Japanese words sometimes, and I felt special figuring out what they meant...

HHYY chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMG! The ending... with the spandex... that was so wonderfuly random! It was a great story, goodness I can't get over 'Cell's Revenge'
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
XD Holy crap the ending rocked! XD this was awesome! Great job!
Gosha chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
heh i have to admit you have a great sense of humour. But i think you took it too far with Goku being stupid. He isn't stupid and he isn't that stupid either. He's just very naive that's all. I know its your fic and you can do what you want in it, thats fair enough. Just wanted to say thats all. He was quite out of character.

Vegeta was great in this though. he was very in character! and as a whole yes it was funny. Maybe it was dragged on a bit, but still entertaining. Good work.
kate chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Afrodite chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Well-done! I thought it was hilarious how Goku kept falling for Vegeta's trick-and all for a candy bar! I also thought it was a nice touching having Cell as the one who stole Vegeta's clothing.
Reily96 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
ROTFL! Goku is so stupid! He fell for the same thing four times! XD This is great! Especially the end when you find out it was Cell who took Vegeta's clothes!
Demivolte chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
lol, i like it! But i think you over exaderated the fact that Goku is stupid.. He isnt stupid! just... un... educated.. ; lol.. still great job! I love the ending. Funny!

P.S I liked that you added Japanese to it! and 'kasan' is spelled kaasan by the way.

TrunksGal chapter 1 . 11/30/2004

Very clever and fast paced. Muchos fun! *wanders off to read your other fics*
xVashtheStampedexz chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Its meh! I luv your story! _ ((I had know idea that Kakarot was so gulable!)) The Cell part was best! _;
Jenni0889 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Frist: Thank you for Reviewing one of my stories.

Second: Thank you so much for spelling everyone's name right. I liked it a lot! (the story)
Lifes greatest fear is love chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
that was the funnest thing I think i have ever read