Reviews for Erosion
Rhinemaiden Number 4 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Beautiful prose, great characterization, a feeling of Yunalesca's timeless duty with the summoners...I might just love you.
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
I never realised Yunalesca was Yu Yevon's daughter ... This was very sad.
Avelera chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Haunting but beautiful. I think I shall look for more Yunalesca/Zaons cause this one was very good. I always thought that she was probably different before she died, and that her death and 10 years in the city of the dead twisted her. VERY well done and I just loved how much you know about Spira, about Seymour's mother and other stuff. Bravo!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
It's a great, wonderfully written fic. I'm totally impressed.
Paladius chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Very very interesting look at one of the more underdeveloped characters in the game... Well written and portrayed...
Silvie-chan chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Wonderful, wonderful. You've captured Yunalesca wonderfully. I loved how this whole piece flowed; it was rather dreamlike and very nice. The little other character cameos highlighted it nicely as well, and I really do like this one. Very nice, and good job!
~
~Silvie
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Very good. :) A nice look into a minor character. I liked your take on her relationship to Zaon, even now that he's dead and gone, as well as the pebble/pond imagery, and the explanation for why Yuna can get Anima from Baaj when her fayth -ought- to be in Zanarkand.
Random chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Nice... I always like it when people write about the characters that no one writes about - wait, did I just contradict myself? Yeah, so anyway, I think you did an excellent job of showing a different side of the person who everybody just thinks of as the freaky evil medusa lady, when they think of her at all.
JadedEcho chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Yunalesca is characterized so well here. I'm in awe. A wonderful fic.
Farli chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
O_O ..Oh wow. **
Yes, I've read it and I *loved* it!
There's so much we don't know about the First Summoner, and you've captured her brilliantly, I think. More so then I did, at any rate!
I loved especially her interaction with Zaon, and his statue, and how skewered her thoughts were. Erosion was an excellent name for this story, since you've shown here just how deeply a thousand years can wear away at a soul, unsent though she may be.
Awesome work! *hees and gives thumbs up*