Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Musical!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Well here's the thing the humor was quite funny but there is no starting place and this isn't absurdism. Also using other composers songs with different words isn't a great idea. Keep trying though the read was pretty good.
meleemailman chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wow. beauty and the beast meets potc, funny as heck.
Olivegreeneyes chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
i love the jack song! Great job! :)
inactive01020304 chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
I can't breathe. Jack and Will singing "I'm too sexy"!

That is 10/10 comedy! Well done!
inactive01020304 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
That's classic!
PoisonousAngel chapter 5 . 6/5/2007
Oh My God, you so have to keep this up! It was uber hilarious! Please, please, please update something soon!
Madame Elphaba chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
very crazy, but i like it!

Madame Elphaba

MrsCaptainJack85 chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Cute...I like it. Again...AMAZING! SO FUNNY! GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!
MrsCaptainJack85 chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
LOL...HAHAHA. (rolls on the floor, laughing...) SO FUNNY! I like Jack throwing his hat and hitting Cotton! Man..this is so great! Love it!
MrsCaptainJack85 chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
HAHA...SO FUNNY! MY GOODNESS...I can see Jack and Gibbs singing...and Cotton? Wow. This is great.
MrsCaptainJack85 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
SO GREAT! I LOVE Beauty and the Beast...amazing! Way to fit it in...awesome job!
HardCandy chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
omg i was laughing so hard at this chapter! this is so hilarious!
Ida14Norway chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
What about making one about Jack marooned on the island? Alone. And he sings about Barbossa taking his ship? (Nelly's new song Over And Over Again...) I can see it in my head: Jack with his rum bottle sitting on the beach, looking at the horysonD Ceep it up! (thums up)
Moon's Tear chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Oh, Shannon. Outrageous. The whole I'm Too Sexy thing has warped me. Take that, a speedo, hobbit feet and roll it all into a nice little pile and you have me shuddering, twitching on the bed and slapping myself to get it out of my head. Just try not to think about SMASHED... ouch! That hurt damnit! Its going to leave a bruise... (in case you didnt get that, it was you slapping me after reading this and me being in pain. yes.) I WIN! I will see you at school, right now I'm getting back to writing my In a Heartbeat fanfic. Luv yah even though... oh! Hey Jude, I love this song! Even though you're EVIL! See yah tomorrow! Oh, right, review... Great story, must say I laughed my ARSE off and then saw the name Gibbs and laughed even more. Keep it up Shannon!
Unik chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
Completely awesome! I wish i had this kind of crazy creativity in me. Keep goin, ill keep reading!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »