Reviews for Little Plastic Plant
L-Mo chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This is a nice story, but not much more. It actually reminds me more of that story about the little fir tree who wants to be a Christmas tree than of Pinocchio. Have you read it before?
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was very sad and very poignant. I guess it's true: "Be careful what you wish for..." Very creative idea, and very well written.
GhastlyInnocence chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Aw, that is so sad.

I liked it! There are a few little parts that could have flowed better, but all in all an amusing story with a sad ending.
dragonfirechick chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Aww! *sniffle sniffle sob* That was sad! Poor little plastic plant... Why didn't it just wish to be in the park? *sniff* Aw...
I like your new name, btw.
Lunar-Lady chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
poor whittle tree... I hope he was happy afterwards hm... wonder what tree heaven looks like? probally green... anyway the green fairy made my day but not half as much as the pink flamingo.
snazy piranha chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
hey hey
your writing is STILL good, nice job. i bet you got a really good grade, eh? it was really cute and sweet, yet sad...aw! great job. keep going you are doing fantastic!
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Oh. Sad. But sweet. Hehehe...'aren't you supposed to be blue?' Cute! Me like! Keep up the good work!
"May you live wisley and well and may you update often." -Myself
elfofeternity7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
This story is so cute! I like how you use big, descriptive words. The ending is sad but it is realistic. At least the plastic plant was able to see what it was like being real. Thanks for reviewing my story!
Backroads chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Oh my goodness! That's much too funny! And sad. Poor little real plants that no one takes care of! I hope you got a good grade on this!