Reviews for Misguided Angel
Thimble chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
Oh, that's such a sweet story!
burgundy eyes chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
never mind with my questions from the last review. you've answered them all in your author's not at the end. you've also added some information and for that i'm glad.

I'll be honest. it didn't clicked in my head that the 'teacher' was fujitaka. and now i see that it was quiet obvious. the others i got right. and you've personnalized the gods well. only, was it intended that Syaoran wouldn't be in the story?

btw, great story. i really like it. if you haven't noticed that yet, from my comments :)
burgundy eyes chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
that was really nice. i find that you described the different places of the underworld very well. just to make sure, is the place where priestess sakura went at first Tartarus prison? and also, is yukito's "kinapping" inspired by the myth of hades and persephone?
burgundy eyes chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
not only are there ccs main characters and side characters, but there are also parts of episodes in the story. it's really well thought out though. it's as if the scenes blend in completely with this story, which is in a way absolutely different but the same. it's so cool. this is going straight to my favorites.

Ps: anteros is not the god of unrequited love. it's actually the contrary, requited love. but he's the avenger of unrequited love.
burgundy eyes chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
this is so interesting. i honestly love mythology and it's really fun to have characters from CCS playing the roles of the gods, goddesses and priestesses. and they fit perfetly. i actually didn't know who anteros was, nor the Erotes. i was curious and went to check it up on internet. you've made me learn something new.
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
this is a really good beginning. it's very intriguing and captivates the reader's curiosity. and it's quite funny that keroberos is cerberus, like the three headed dog that guards the underworld.
Laurus Nobilis chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
Loved it! What a nice ending. _
Nice twist to the Persephone myth... trust Yuki to get in trouble for food. Not that he minds staying, really. ;) I wasn't expecting Ruby/Iris, and I loved it!
Great fic!
Ice-chan chapter 5 . 3/31/2004
I love this Story! Update again soon Please! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Toodles!
~Ice-chan *giggles and flies off to read some more fanfiction*
YLCourt chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
This story is really original and nice. Good effort!
Carmen chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
I read your history, and I will love to read the end. I dont like when the autors didnt finish a fic. Ah, by the way, I know that in the greek mithology, Eros is the love, and Antheros is his brother, the mutual love. Thank you for reading this.
Laurus Nobilis chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
Wow, I really like how this is turning out! :)
Nice choice about Touya, and I love the Eros/Anteros duality. I like the way you're handling mythology with this story.
Can't wait for more!
UrbanCinderella chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Wow. Love your writing style- very strong and interesting. Great way of bringing older mythology back. :D And I definitely love how Kero turned into Cerberus.
So, in short, great start for what looks to be a great story.
Sunel chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Interesting, interesting, I'm already very intriguied . I really like your writing style, although the prologue was a bit short; it left me wanting way more! Nice cliffhanger though .- Please - update soon! And keep up the good work!
Laurus Nobilis chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
That's very interesting! I really liked how you used the Greek mythology- especially Cerberus.
I'd really like to see how this turns out! :)
Cherry tiger chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wow, I'd really like to find out what happens next! So please continue! Your portrayal and play of words are really good...