Reviews for Blowing Out the Candles
Alex Elvan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh no! This is old, but please update! Lol
MisteryMaiden chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Update. Please? Pretty please?
Hallolo chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
You got me, I'm curious about this. I really like Mitsuhiko, too, so I'm glad to see he'll be part of this fic.
Thanks for writing! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This sounds super interesting! I hope that you'll update soon! :)
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is cute. lol i wish u would've continued it.
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Love this story... Who is Muraki btw? There's just too many episodes and it's hard to remember the victims/suspects name... Hope u update soon!
idia199 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I really like your story's and this one looks like it would be brilliant. Very nice chapter, now I only hope that it will still get an continuation. I'll look out for it, because you never know.
Suadela chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I don't mind you putting Muraki in there at ALL. I mean, even the dead detectives that know a lot about supernatural stuff can't quite put their finger on him.

Plus, it's about time someone "normal" found something was evil about him.

Anyway, cute start to a story that hasn't been updated in almost 6 years. Oh well. I like it and will keep an eye out.

Keep writing!

topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Oh... sounds like a great beginning! Can't wait for a continuation!

topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
hey... windfall's on vacation...glad to hear that but what about this? blowing out the candles i mean...please work on this one too...

just another fan :D
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I'm grabbing at straws, aren't I? I'm hoping there'll be an update when it's so obvious that you won't ever write a new chapter.

Since it was published in 2004.

But it's better to grab at straws then air, right? Maybe I'll grab at a particularly stiff and CONNECTED piece of hay that'll start a chain reaction?

Hah. I wish.

(No really, I wish VERY VERY much for a continuation.)

.0 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
why dont you write the next chapter? please post it soon...its a great beginning and im sure everyone wants the same thing that i do:THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon...

a wait! a BIG fan... chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
please update soon! chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
please please please update soon...! its a great start and i am sure the story will be great! i cannot wait at all...! update soon...
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hm now that Conan has some neat-o gadgets and his sharp wits, I think he could own bullies X3 Lol. Nice job on this. I'm always so impressed in all your writings :3