Reviews for Blowing Out the Candles
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hm now that Conan has some neat-o gadgets and his sharp wits, I think he could own bullies X3 Lol. Nice job on this. I'm always so impressed in all your writings :3
opusj chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Are you going to finish this story? It's actually one of the most compelling storylines I've read in a while - and making Conan solve a case when His usual voices aren't around would be loads of fun - plus watching Mitsuhiko attach himself like a leach to his 'best friend' could be downright hilarious. Besides, he is the smartest of the kids - mabye Conan can get him to solve it... G G Opus_j

Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I meant to write a review for this earlier but didn't have the time. I love how you're in Conan/Shinichi's head. You really do a brilliant job with it.

~Kari Minamoto
dragon-game chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Good story.

Please continue it soon.
Yue Ryong - Shadowborne chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
...So there I am, browsing through the collective works of all my favourite writers online, paying particular attention to Detective Conan, as the moo for some of that takes me and what pops up in front of me? An interesting little beginning of an idea, seemingly alone and ignored out of all your works in the series. It'd be quite interesting to see where this goes, particularly this 'Teichi' thing. Very interesting. It's getting tricky to find really good DC fanfics lately, so consider this a plea to continue.
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
You are MEAN. You post this and then you don't work on it again! *pouts* It's really not fair... It's been what? two and a half years? Longer? *pokes with stick* NOT fair. Can you please get working on this again? pretty pretty please? *puppy eyes*
Spent Time-Still No Name chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This seems interesting. Please continue.
Basser chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
D'aw. Hasn't been updated in years... Ah, well. I suppose there's still a chance. Update if you ever possibly can! This sounds like an adorable story in the making! :D
Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
please write more
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I’m not sure I can adequately describe how much I liked this look at things from Conan’s point of view.

And his summary of the jewel-thief incident was hilarious!

“Oh, thanks LOADS about the ‘shrimp’ comment, Mitsuhiko-kun. Remind me to deposit you head-down in a trashcan if I ever get back to my old self” XD Yep, someone’s a tad cranky. Can’t really blame him, though I doubt he’d /really/ go through with it.

*snicker* Wonder if he’d be any better at handling that sort of situation the second time around, as it were. I don’t suppose there’s any hope you’re still working on this?
Lady Mirror chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This looks like a good story, here...update soon! Is that guy gonna come back? I mean, generally if people's bodies aren't found it doesn't bode well...just a guess.

E! WEEKEND!
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Oh...What has conan gotten himself into now?
Aternox chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
You've got such an INTERESTING, and so very likeable way to impersonalize Conan/Shinichi...

Well, you do wonders with all the charas but I must admit that the way you handle Shinichi and Kaito are on my top list.

Yes, I plan to methodically review all the MK/MK stories you wrote.

Today is REVENGE DAY !

Too many teacups snorted through the nose, way too many.

XD

(Note : MK/MK is *not* "Merciful Knight/Mean Knee, but Meitantei Konan/Magic Kaito )
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
WOw, this is such a great start. Continue soon.
Enchanted Hats chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wow! This is a terrific story!

You really get inside Conan's head. Something I have yet to figure out how. :sweatdrop: I'm really impressed. This is the best story I've seen in this section so far.

I love it! I'm adding it to my favs and eagerly awaiting more.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »