Reviews for Blowing Out the Candles
summercloud chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Oh, it was THAT Muraki. Missed that the first time around.
This seems like it'll be really good! Your writing style is coherent and interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with the plot. And, of course, seeing Conan act like a kid while ShinĂ­chi complains about it.
Thanks!
Edwired chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
First of all, this was an enjoyable piece. The aside about getting the attention of the gods is a good use of forshadowing. Conan seems reluctant to accept any possible good thing that might happen to him. Ran appears again to add tension and balance to the situation. The chapter flows smoothly from scene to scene and individual sentence structure is good. Good work. I look forward to seeing more of it.
t0ky0-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
thiz soo kewl.. i hope you update soon!
Applejack chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
OH!
What a funny chapter!
*Love* it!
I really like the way how Conan thinks!
Soo Funny!
Please update! SOON!
Applejack...
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
then who did he kill? hisoka?
j/k hisoka woulda been dead for a long time
or will muraki make a come back to pound mouri or (if he noticed it was him) conan?
chalicity chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
wow! this is such a wonderful set up, and an interesting and original idea! i love the idea of this involving mitsuhiko and conan - i really like certain characters to get the spot light that usually don't, so this makes me very happy! i truly can't wait to read more!
Mystic chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Woo Hoo. Another story! I've been looking forward to this one since you mentioned it at the end of "Conversations Among Ghosts".
KosagiNoLegion chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
This is a nice start, Ysabet. It does make sense that Conan might be getting a bit tired of all the mystery solving, even if it's something he enjoys.
Somehow, though, I suspect that the boy's talent for being there at a mystery is going to come into play. Well, that's sort of obvious, really, but that's why we read Conan, right?
The Muraki part was hilarious. I'm sort of glad he didn't become more of the story, though, because while I love Yami No Matsuei it just isn't compatible with Conan in my world view.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3