Reviews for Evangelion: Heart of a Warrior
Toby860 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
wait so then who is Shinji interested in because earlier you hinted a little bit at rei and then you started to turn around and put some type of connection to misato. and then before that there was that weird connection you put in there with the girl Yuki and the enemy ninja.
Rybalov chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
A conversation with the cat killed)
donald7777 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Good story so far, I am glad to see you are back into writing.

I have really enjoyed reading this story there is only one part that annoys me and I came from Ranma, was Katsumi's "Oh My".

It is good in little doses, however some chapters its at the beginning over every third paragraph.

Other than that I greatly look forward to more chapters.
James Axelrad chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
its a crying shame there isn't any more.
Archnecromancer King chapter 9 . 12/22/2011
I sincerely hope that his muse back because it's a great story. I laughed a lot. I was curious. And I hope you continue this wonder. Please update.
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
::gigglefits:: I am sooooooooo glad I found this! It's awesomely funny and believable at the same time. Please PLEASE continue it!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Daimakaichoko chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
two things, one the Japanese equivalent of YouTube is called nico nico douga, shortened to Niconico, or nico-do use or don't just presenting facts, two I'm really curious about the taboo placed on the discussion of Rankos being single please reveal the reason epediently
DragonGod926 chapter 9 . 4/26/2010
Ranko's actions make me think that she is conflicted about Shinji. They were raised as siblings, but they know they're not really blood. She may view him as not her brother...or not just her brother.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
Great story!
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
freaking amusing
HopeBreaker chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
wonderful fic, I love the story I hope to update soon
Spaceman chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Cool story

Ritsuko's machines are scrap. Maybe she order some new ones from Nerima-1. If they can make machines that can survive those maniacs, maybe they can use that tech for the EVAs.

Hope you update soon!
dennisud chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Nice one and Gendo still hasn't gotten in front of an errant ki blast yet?

;-)

Still you have such a huge group of people to use from the Ranma reality as well as Setsuna Kuno(Maybe her mom was another Setsuna!)

The ideas will come forth!

dennisud
NefCanuck chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
LOL I think Ritsuko enjoyed her "session" with Shinji a *wee* bit too much there :D

Asuka? You're outclassed, admit it and you'll feel better :P