Reviews for A Rose Turned Real
katsekala chapter 22 . 10/18/2010
It was an awesome story! I love Kurama! Many kisses!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
*drowns in pool of drool* Oh man I'm dying here!

"Oh ass." Oh I mean Yes!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Oh damn I can't stop laughing! Wow I remember when the first and second hp movies came out,like when I was in 2nd grade,jeez. Even now,your fan-fic is awesomeness!

Glitch in the pop up ad blocker. Bunch of naughty pop ups, not for innocent eyes.

My eyes are hardly innocent.

SO TRUE !
PiNkBuN17 chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Lol His friends. Yum! Pizza!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Shuichi threw a pine-cone at her? HAHAHAHAH!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
anime incarnation...HAHAHHAH! Awesome chapter so far. Damn this story is old...I feel young. Lol
KuramaKitty chapter 22 . 4/17/2008
Oh my lord, AMAZING story! I love it so much, it really is great. Adding said story to my favorites and you are going on my favorite author's list. Kurama's so adorable! On to the sequel! *points ahead*
hermonine chapter 22 . 2/17/2007
Great story. Keep up the good work.
Raimuboy chapter 22 . 12/12/2006
yaayy! best story ever!
Raimuboy chapter 19 . 12/8/2006
i really like the story and all but this chapter was just a bit confusing to me. i dont get it like the part with Will.
Raimuboy chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
wow this story is amazingly GOOD!(and thats surprising coming from someone as picky as me) in chapter 5 did u get the idea of kurama's outfit from one of those kurama pictures online? because i found a picture of kurama in a green shirt and black pants.
Runelesca chapter 22 . 8/10/2006
HAHAHAHA, Well that was the funniest, coolest, weirdest, best ending to a story I have ever read and it's not even completly over yet cause now there's the almighty sequal!
Miko Rune chapter 20 . 8/9/2006
Was that chapter suppose to make any sense or more imporantly, it will later won't it?
Miko Rune chapter 15 . 8/9/2006
Awwe that's so sweat!
Miko Rune chapter 14 . 8/9/2006
Your eveil with your cliff hangers; I'm just going to consider myself lucky this story's complete.