Reviews for Love is Always There
Ssgamer chapter 10 . 1/19
I take back my comment.
Ssgamer chapter 9 . 1/19
Cant we just kill off Lila?
Ssgamer chapter 8 . 1/19
Brandi, I'm so sorry. Chris the perfect way to get over a breakup semicolon what the freak I'm trying to put the axles in your and I don't know what to write anymore because I don't know and I'm a dummy hahaha hahaha I'm sorry this is the weirdest freaking thing I've ever done because it's just like I'm just speaking to my phone to type but it's not really working that well so yeah. I do not know what else to write I think I already said that I'm a dummy but whatever it's cool so I need some work but it's not in because mine won't work on the server that I'm using for it and please read them I have to book screening right now so once called it and it just fine and the other one is called the scars are not only on a rest it's really really I mean it will be really really appreciated if you go onto Wattpad and read them because it took f****** forever too and I'm not even done with the books but there's some progress I have taken a hike it is on and I did just fine so I can work on this car so not only an arrest because I have more ideas for that one and also the scars are not only on her wrist that book will have longer chapters and stuff like that so yeah I have taken a Hiatus on it and you just fine because I'm trying to come up with an idea how to word this for because for the fourth chapter I need to fix it and also I'm also looking for a beta reader so if you want shopping just go text me on Wattpad it's my SS gamer so yeah
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I like the last name but Arnold's actual last name is shortman .
StrangerWays chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I loved your interpretation on Arnold and Helga's relationship, specifically Arnold.

I especially loved the realization that Helga needs to love herself
Lena2244 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Looking this story... and did Brainy just slap Helga?
AnimatedBritney chapter 22 . 7/4/2007
I like this. Very sweet. I wasn't expecting a NadineXBrainy, but it all fits together nicely. Good job.

Keep the God Writing.
Angel in disguise chapter 22 . 5/31/2006
Brilliant!

Very well written and VERY deep. I like your development of the charactes also VERY in character. The dilema between Arnold and Helga was very well played out and Lila's dramatic appearances were also well written and well thought out. Though I have to admit Helga liking Brainy was a real shocker for me!

I have read this in the past but I never did review it so there you go.

Hope to see more of your writing in the future. ;)

You really are a good writter :)

xx :P
CleverCover chapter 22 . 1/15/2006
I just spent two hours reading this story. This is worthy of the Nobel Prize. You are a wonderful writer. I love...no...adore this story!
GhettoPunk chapter 22 . 8/21/2005
omg u left me in tears! lol. it was beautiful! omg I'm seriously crying!
golem12345troll chapter 15 . 8/1/2005
Oh no! I know the time for reviews is past but why! She finall has Arnold and the she decides she doesn't love him anymore. What a weirdo. No offense t the story! Anyway you're definetely on my favorite story list! Do you like Archie? Read Time,Avalanche, and Findings if you do. This really is a great story though and I'm reviewing the whole tory on behalf of fanfiction. Just kidding! I only tried that once with the name 'fanfictionmanager' and THAT was somethin'! LOL :-)

I definetely rate this story eight on a scale of 1 to 10! But you know that it gets confusing at parts. Oh well. I like the way you answer the reviews at the top of your page-I like reading them, especially the ones to TinĂ¡nia Legolinde. Wait...there's no rule against reading review answers to other people right? Well anyway it's 12:20 am here in India ( I know but this is NOT late for me). Anyway cheers to a great story finished! Cemicool. Out
Number6 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Hi Cmariel!

I really am sorry for this! You have been posting this great fic since 03-05-04 and only now, when you have finished, I'm reviewing! I feel bad.

But then, You have already finished your story and I hope you can make some more fanfiction. I really think you're great. Let's begin with this review:

Fist of all: I don't think Arnold loved Helga since they were three. The whole point of the show is showing us that Helga always mistreat Arnold, but never has said anything to him. Arnold was very scared when Stinky confessed that he liked Helga in "Helga's boyfriend", and the movie showed us the problem with the confession.

But I love your writing: is fluid and very enjoyable, and I think is great!

Please, work in another fic soon, this is very good.
Lady G-Unit chapter 22 . 7/11/2005
Your Welcome,It was my pleasure to stay loyal.I really loved this story.I'm so glad Brainy finally has what he wanted in and Arnold are such a beautiful I really hope you make more stories.I pray that you you really doubt that someone won't reply to one of your fics remember you have a fan out there waiting to do so.I just can't believe it's I had a great time reading this story.I'll be looking to see more of your work For Being Such A Great Author!Take For Now.

Sincerely,

Lady G-Unit
Babycakeswanigan chapter 22 . 7/11/2005
This was a great story. I like the ending. It was sweet. That's good that Brainy moved on and him and Nadine make a good couple. You are a great writer. Keep up the good work :)
Number6 chapter 21 . 7/11/2005
Hey, this is unfair!

I mean, you have updated and finished this great fic too soon! I have not time to make a review worthy of this great tale!

Well, let's face it: It's over, and now I can't do anything about this, but if you can wait for me, I will make something in the next review that would be worthwhile...

Well, just one thing: I loved your depiction of Brainy. He is really a complex character, but there is a lot more to know about him. He is not jealous of Arnold (in the show), he respects Arnold, because Arnold always has been there for Helga and Brainy really loves her.

I also think that Brainy will have been at pace with the idea of not gettin Helga, for all those years she rejected him. But of course, losing Helga is something very cruel.

Well, Ill write you later (I expect this will be the review number 150th!