Reviews for Consequences
alix33 chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
"The Admiral was last on their list. Harm listened to him grumble about office politics and the JAG code of conduct with a bemused expression on his face. He looked down at the beautiful woman by his side and smiled at her while rolling his eyes. Mac giggled. After a few minutes of requisite ranting, the Admiral's voice grew lighter. His official standpoint aside, the Admiral was thrilled that his two best lawyers had finally managed to tell each other how they felt. "We'll find a way to make this work." - Did they have the admiral on speaker?
alix33 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
"What time is it?" Harm glanced at his watch. "22:08." "This is pathetic. It's just after 10 on a Friday and I am so tired I can barely move." "Well, you've been through a lot lately." "You keep saying that." "Saying it makes it seem less real. Somehow. I guess that doesn't make much sense." Mac looked at him a bemused expression on her face." - OK, now I know something is seriously wrong with Mac: Her time-keeping mad skill is even shot!
alix33 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
"Clay said and barked something off in Farsi while it sounded like he was covering the receiver. "You're getting ready to go where?" Mac asked. Clay said something else then turned his attention back to the phone. Mac repeated her question. "I'm not used to having a girlfriend who speaks Farsi. Forget what you heard. It doesn't matter." "Sounded pretty important to me." - Where and when did Clay learn to speak Farsi?

"If you started dating the Pope he'd have a problem with it." "You can't date the Pope." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
In the Sadik/Mac interaction in this episode, which I am glad Harm listened to, I LOVED the Mac part, but the Sadik part creeped me out totally.

Where did the ingredients for the soup Harm is making come from?
jag389 chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
very good story. you should think sequel. i love harm/mac&mattie stories. hope you write more with them in up the good work. JAG forevery hoora.
CharmedAli chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
yay very nice, i really like it
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
so, following what you wrote, only Harm's actions have consenquences and only Harm ever screws up, but Saint Mac's actions have no bad consenquences, she never screws up,... what a load of shit. Mac is the one who always shirks responsibility for her actions, lays the blame on others (mostly on Harm) and expects from everyone that they'll forgive her, while not being willing to forgive them herself for their mistakes.

Sorry, but even the first few paragraphs were enough to completely turn me off this fic and this writer.
Pennithil chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
Too lazi to log in... Great story!
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 3/12/2004
great story.
ElieLea chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
I only have one thing to say about this story... PERFECT. I' loved it! The way Harm and Mac finally told each other was just the way I'd always imagined it. (not at all corny!) Great story! :)
Rynesmom chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
Powerful story, loved the beginning and especially loved the ending! Great job!
Special Agent Black Storm chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
I loved this! Very good!
bella s chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I wanted to tell you that this whole story was AWESOME, i tried to review every chapter when i read it last night but as you probably know was having one of it's mood swings.
I loved Mac's thoughts and how she came to the realisation that she was in love with Harm.
AWESOME JOB!
Lisa Brown chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
Excellent.
ducktapedmoose chapter 4 . 3/6/2004
That was so sweet! I can totally see Harm just randomly asking her to marry him-that's the kind of guy he is. This was a great story. Keep up the good work.