Reviews for Tricks of the Trade
Lady Xiao chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
I really, really, really, really, want to know what happens! I almost fell out of my chair in laughter, which would not of been good, considering I tore all of the ligaments in my foot and it looks like a balloon. Anyway, update soon! To gym!

Xx Lady Xiao xX
Perfection's Scream chapter 3 . 5/14/2007
*sigh* Naturally, this came around right ater the time I left and 2-3 years before I came back.

And its good.

If you ever come back to ff.,please do finish it:)
Deaths.Bloody.Rose chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
Hi! I love this story it just made me crack up so bad. The thought of both Duo and Trowa in school girl uniforms will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life! It's just that scary! Another thing that made me laugh really bad was when Duo lost his boob and then put a bright pink lacy bra on and how he new to shave in the shower! Poor Trowa having to be stuck with Duo while wearing a skirt and fake boobs. It's hard to write this review cause the thought keeps comeing to my head and I can't get it out (Duo running around saying "Wears my boob!"). Do you think a person who could laught to death?
blaxk rose bloody mary kitty67emmy's cuteness chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
hi we are soom of the ppl kitty-kat7685 was talkin about and guess what? WE ALL WANT YOU TO UPDATE SOO BAD! so like kitty said we will all send you an angry e-mail! (lol) you are probly wondering why there are so many names! well im blackrose and when i got the call from kitty-kat about your story i went right away here and since i was having a party(kitty's at her grandma's house!) we all read it and loved it! i had way more friends over, but thats all the ppl who had accouts, but i was way to to lazy to log on and for soom reason it's all like name (login for signed reviews so i put the one that did have names in and that's how many we got in there!well got to go! you really need to update!
KITTY-KAT7685 chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
hi! i love your story you have really got to update it because i REALLY want to see what happens to trowa and duo in gym. you know what else what would maake this hecka funy is if some guy from out side of there school like chad(can't spell his jap name :) ) have a crush on trowa or duo! lol that would make things even harder for them! please update VERY VERY soon or ill write an angry e-mail! im telling all my friends about this story so look out!
KITTY-KAT7685 chapter 3 . 5/31/2005
Athena Kyle NSI chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
OMG! that was super funny! I can't wait to find out what happens to Duo and Trowa in the locker room, it oughta be interesting! When are Duo and Mako gonna hook up? Keep up the entertaining work!
Athena Kyle
DragonStar chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Excellent! I'm cracking up just picturing all this. Now I want to know why Duo and Trowa need to guard Rei.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Sup? Sup? Well I had a brainwave today as to what you can do so they don't have to go to gym, there could be a stinkbomb, forcing the whole class to leave.
They could do some mission impossible kind of thing and sneak out or...
there could be some concerned glances towards them as too why they have rods stuffed down their lace panties.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
Now they'll know what bathroom stalls are for. Hahahaha . . . I should probably have sympathy for them, but I don't. WRite more soon.
- DAmia -
AnimeSweetheart chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
*falls on floor laughing* oh my god that is just to funny! Poor Trowa he has to be dressed up like a girl and same goes with Duo and I have to know what's going to happen during gym,and oh my god you have my name in there! Tatiana Boulyn although the last name isn't but the first name is! anyway update soon!
*Anime_Sweetheart*
mystlady chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
:D No, don;t be a meanie to Duo! :D Giggles. This is chapter is just to funny... XD If Duo annoys send him off. XD
Airlady chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
This is too funny. More!
Firenze chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
Hehe... you should get someone to do some fanart for this.
Black Ninja Star chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
hehe. This is funny. Please continue.