Reviews for Brothers in Arms
kellyh59 chapter 28 . 4/26/2013
Just finished re-reading your "Freedom" series. Great stories. Hope you continue them :)
K-laMarie chapter 28 . 11/21/2008
that story had so much suspense it felt like i was watching a movie...and it was awesome! loved it and ohmygosh i cant wait for the sequal!
KitKat132 chapter 28 . 1/2/2008
You are an amazing & gifted writer, & my favourite in fan fiction. (or for that matter, one of my favourites in any fiction). I finished this story about 1 or 2 months ago, & find myself still thinking about it, & I can't wait until the sequel. Your characters are so vivid, that I feel as though I can actually picture Klaus, Hermann & Kurt. The last few chapters were also so vivid, that it was like watching a really good, dramatic film. I do hope for a happy ending for all; they deserve it. Any idea when we'll see a sequel? I know you're just finishing Soul Storm, another excellent story. I wish I could put into words (as you could) just how much a writer like you is appreciated, & that fact that it is free reading, makes it even more appreciated. However, if ever I saw your work at a bookstore, I would buy it without hesitation. My only wish is that you would also write Rat Patrol stories (with my favourite character Captain Hans Dietrich) or a crossover RP with HH would be great. Anyway, really looking forward to a sequel to BIA & to the rest of Soul Storm. Jen
Pookwana chapter 28 . 1/3/2007
As always, an excellent story that leaves me wanting more. Your original characters quickly become like old friends. That is why I refuse to believe that Klaus is gone, there was that other tunnel and he did leave the door unlocked...And just how will all the injuries be explained? Now I just have to practice patience. I think I should be glad that real-life kept me from reading this before now. :) Looking forward to many more exciting adventures from you. Teri
Glorious Clio chapter 28 . 10/5/2006
So, my plot bunny and I were wondering... When is Blood Brothers coming? We're waiting on needles and pins. And what about Klaus? And when is Hogan going to make up his mind about Miri? She wasn't even mentioned in this story. You can't do that to me after "Hand of a Friend".

Anyway, amazing job- I am a huge fan of yours, which you've probably guessed.

Midget
black blade1 chapter 28 . 10/3/2006
Hey! You can't leave it like that! I so can't wait for the next story! One question, which way did Klaus go? Towards the front or the tunnel in the back? Love the story, fantastic just like all your other stories!
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 28 . 9/16/2006
Bravoe! A very emotional ending. You must be spent! I know I am just from reading it. So glad to hear you're continuing. I'll be looking for "Blood Brothers".

Marty B
alliekiwi chapter 28 . 9/14/2006
What an absolutely FANTASTIC story. I loved your original characters, and the development of Klaus and Hermann, especially the by play between Hermann and Newkirk. I would dearly love Klaus to have survived and becoem friends with Hogan. *sigh*
Nitestalker chapter 28 . 9/11/2006
That was a good story. I am glad there is going to be more and cant wait to read it. Thanks so much for sharing.
L J Groundwater chapter 28 . 9/9/2006
I know this was a long haul for you, Zoey, and you handled it perfectly. I loved the way you set it up so you could see everything happening at the same time with such clarity. Sometimes it's good to leave questions unanswered. But don't you dare start that till you finish your other one!

Glad you're back on track- I know it's a fantastic outlet.

Well done.
smithcrafter chapter 28 . 9/8/2006
You're sure right about leaving unanswered questions! You may SAY "Blood Brothers" is a different story, but honestly now, we'll still be waiting just as anxiously for the updates, won't we? :) This was a good story, but the updates were so far apart I'm going to have to go back now and reread it in its entirely, straight through. I couldn't really keep track of the plot too well. But that's ok. I LOVE any excuse to reread a good story.
marylinusca chapter 27 . 9/2/2006
To Zoey's many readers:

Please be patient while I check the previous chapters to make sure Chapter 28 has no glaring continuity errors. [The day job sometimes drains out the brain.]

I'm reading as fast but as carefully as I can.

It won't be long, and the result will be worth waiting for. [It always is with Zoey's stories, right?]

Marilyn P,
JenniJAC chapter 27 . 8/31/2006
WOW the suspence!...i've gone past chewing my finger nails (ran out) and started on the computer desk. Gotta work on this habit...gee I hope you post soon or the desk won't last long, but if ya ever need a laugh just picture me chewing on my desk here...
Nitestalker chapter 27 . 8/28/2006
You get me in the middle of a good gun fight and end it. Please not for long. I have to see how the others are doing, are the going to make it out alive and in time and how are they going to explain everything to Klink. Please update again soon and thanks for the new chapter.
GSJessica chapter 27 . 8/25/2006
I have not been reading this story, sorry to say, because I was caught in the prequel/sequel trap and need to back up to the previous (many) stories in the series first. *But* I read this chapter and WOW! was that fantastic-tension, drama, action, the works-so now I'm yearning to rush back and catch up on all the parts!