Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Nitestalker chapter 23 . 2/15/2006
Thanks for the update. Poor Kinch, but it has to be better than being left back at camp. Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
Joyce chapter 23 . 2/15/2006
Finally, an update! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is one of my favorite series of HH stories.
L J Groundwater chapter 22 . 11/14/2005
Ooh. Took me ages to get to this but I'm glad I did. Looking good, as always. I loved in particular the "3...2... SCHULTZ!"

Well done!
Dian chapter 22 . 11/13/2005
Thank you for updating.

I allways like to read your storys. I hope you will update this soon again. I especialy like how the whole family gets in. I would like it when Hogen Klaus and Hermann also would became friends. Thanks again and I am looking forward to read new chapters and storys from you soon.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 22 . 11/13/2005
Well, there's no turning back now...Risa would shoot them if she would end up picnicing with Klink for no reason!
Nitestalker chapter 21 . 10/17/2005
The plot thickens. Thanks for updating. I do hope you update again soon.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 21 . 10/15/2005
Lots of drama, but the scene over Klaus's sister, Risa's honor was priceless. Hogan going from spontaneously defending himself to falling back - with amusement -(and what appeared to be past experience with "brothers of young ladies") to put Klaus at ease was fun to read. You caught Hogan's "off gaurd" moment nicely. I also liked the detailed expanation of the bombs and their placement. Carter really shined here!
janelouise chapter 20 . 9/20/2005
Dear Zoey, I've just begun reading this wonderful series of yours and think it's great! But while downloading the stories, I noticed that you haven't updated this one in over 6 months. I Really Hope you will continue to post; I'd hate to see this series stay uncompleted. Please post again soon? Sincerely, jane
Ship's Cat chapter 20 . 8/14/2005
Another marvelous story from you! I always know I'm in for a good read when I read your work. Looking forwards to the finish of this one!
Pookwana chapter 20 . 5/29/2005
I look forward to the new characters you add to your stories. They are always well thought out and seem just an extension of the regular cast. How does this end...Impatiently waiting! Keep of the great work!
Misty Jezierski chapter 20 . 3/11/2005
Thanks for the addition of the chapter. Keep up the good work.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 19 . 1/27/2005
It sounds like hard times ahead. Keep writing!
Chandlia chapter 19 . 1/27/2005
So glad you updated! _ I hope Kurt and Hermann pull through ok...both don't sound so good. Now to a rescue mission!
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 18 . 10/26/2004
Great story. I finally was able to catch up with my reading. It looks like we've got everybocy involved in this one. How are they going to save those poor people waiting to be gassed? Can't wait for more!
Chandlia Jade chapter 17 . 7/28/2004
You had me worried there too! Glad Hermann's gamble paid off. Now to get rid of the nasty stuff inside that bunker (not necessarily referring to just the poison gas) and hopefully rescue those people! But what's with the missing assistant...? Hmm... _
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »