Reviews for Brothers in Arms
L J Groundwater chapter 17 . 7/28/2004
Wow, Hochstetter's really getting put in his place...and I was holding my breath there for a minute too! Good work, keep going!
Kathy M chapter 16 . 7/27/2004
Great description of Hochstetter's grinding teeth, and I loved how you had him ask Klaus how he was able to trim his moustache so neatly! LOL. The ending, though, definitely has me on the edge of my seats. I was expecting to hear scary organ music or thunder in the background! Keep it coming, Zoey, you're on a roll!
Chandlia Jade chapter 16 . 7/26/2004
Wow! Things are starting to get dark for our heroes in this chapter. Skeletal Dr. Death Arkel and the photos certainly set the tone for this part of the story... *shivers* You're making me NOT look forward to the laboratory tour.

Keep up the great work! _

- The line that I was referring to in my Chap. 15 review was: "What's this, Herr Field Marshal? Your mustache seems to have gone walkies!"

You gotta love the imagery there! It's also kind of unusual in that it was said by Newkirk (usually the Senior POW gets all the fun lines). _
Kathy M chapter 15 . 7/26/2004
Zoey, I love what you've done with this story! Your description of Risa's effect on Klink is hilarious! The suspense of her surprise visit to Stalag 13 while her brother and Hermann are there was a nail-biter. Thanks for the direction this story is taking-I look forward to more!
Shortnshort chapter 15 . 7/25/2004
Great Story will Hochstetter realize who Hermann is
Chandlia Jade chapter 15 . 7/22/2004
Bunnies be praised! I'm well and truly getting spoiled with all these new chapters!

Hehe... That has to be my favorite line from this story so far. _ Looking forward to Chappy 16!
Chandlia Jade chapter 14 . 7/21/2004
Yeah! Two chapters in two days - I feel blessed!

No pellet gun, but I do have a rifle above the mantle... Nah, too messy... Hope Klaus gets to run in to Tiger again sometime! _ Maintenez le grand travail!
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
Somehow I got behind in my reading of your story. I have enjoyed it from the beginning. This chapter is no exception. Very well written, very detailed and extremely enjoyable. I'm looking forward to catching up with the plot. I have enjoyed all of writing and hold them up as a goal to strife to in my own writing. (You didn't know you were a teacher as well, did you?)
Linda G chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Hee he! I'm glad those bunnies had some useful purpose when they attacked! Best lines? "Schultz, close your ears and back off. This is one discussion you don't want to hear."

And the ever wonderful, "You help me find my rifle"!

Go bunnies go!

Linda
Chandlia Jade chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
Wow! Talk about organized chaos! Hehe... I don't envy Klaus or Hermann one bit - that is one very irate fraulein! _ Keep up the good work!
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 12 . 6/9/2004
still a readin'!
Chandlia Jade chapter 11 . 6/1/2004
Hi! Sorry it's been so long since the last review: the login screen has not been working for me...

I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your story. Will Klaus be introduced to Tiger anytime soon?

_ Either way, it looks like Risa is going to be having 'some' questions... Keep up the good work!
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 11 . 5/31/2004
wonder where this is going...
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 10 . 5/26/2004