Reviews for Brothers in Arms
black blade chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Well, well, well. The plot thickens. Keep the chapters coming, can't wait for more.
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Sorry I've been silent but distracted. Love sing you hard at work again! Keep it up, you have some of the most fascinating original characters!
Linda
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
Wonderful! So vivid! You did an excellent job with Hogan's intrusion into the dinner party. Please post again soon. Marty B
black blade chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
Loved the end, Hogan just has a way with people. You are great at writing his character I don't think the writers of the show could do better. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Chandlia chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
Ahh... I love this story already and it's only on chapter 5. _ Chris and Metzger are some of my favorite original characters in HH fanfiction but I have to admit, the thus-far ambiguous, Klaus Leidel is fast finding a way to my heart. Hope your next chapter appears soon - and keep up the great work!
black blade chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Story's lookin' good. Waiting eagerly for more.
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
I was so excited to see your name pop up on my email. I put you on my favorites list so I would know right away when you posted. This is off to a great start. Can't wait for more.
black blade chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
I love your stories there're like mini movies, I can't wait until you finish this one. Please hurry with the next chapter.
bumblebuzz chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
Great start! I've loved your other stories, so i'm really excited to see a new one. You have such a wonderful way with all of the characters - you really capture the spirit of the show.
Chandlia chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Yes! I've been wondering if you were ever going to continue your series. _ Hmm... I wonder if Klaus will recognize anyone when he visits Stalag 13 for Risa's 'date'...
Rory Michelle chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Oh please update sounds good!
Kathy M chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Yahoo! Zoey's back! I hope you've got more chapters ready soon-you've got a strong start going to what already appears to be a captivating story. Thanks for resuming your writing-you're one of my favorite fan fic authors!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6