Reviews for French is tricky without falling in love
Jande62497 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Keep writing PLEASE! i just started watching the show and i really wish that Vaughn and Sydney would get together...they would be so CUTE! anyway this is brilliantly written :)
cancat90 chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
Please update soon. I know it's been forever since this chapter was posted, but it seems like it's going to be such an amazing story, so please post a chapter ASAP!
KierstenBrianne chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
i love it! keep up the good work and update soon!
lec chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
that is a really good plot idea.
Flying Squirrel 15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
wow, alias rocks, but (forgive me) nothing can beat the show. just reading the script doesnt have as much flar and drama as actually seeing them, but good job!
PassionTep chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Still very very very good - and intreguing! I want more
Think about your formatting. It's hard to read all of those paragraphs! I'm already blind :)
xanya-forever chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
Yay, another update! Coolies... I got a mention in the author's note. That always makes me feel special, you know. It's fun. Anyway, on to the review. Great chapter, even if it was a tad short. Still, nice thoughts from the chracters. I really liked this line "Weiss wasn’t even there to rag on him for liking Sydney." cos hey, funny AND true. Well, can't wait for more so update soon!
star16 chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
awesome chapter...everything is shapeing up nicely. can't wait for the s/v fluff that is sure to come with them married :)
PassionTep chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
This is so super cute! Continue porfavor! (si'l vous plait!)
xanya-forever chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Hehe, I agree this chapter was definitely very sweet, especially their unspoken thoughts in the warehouse at the end. Vaughn was so caring and protective... swoon. Ahem, I kinda love him. Anyway, there's a lot of really good progression in this story and I'm really looking forward to what you've got coming. Especially if there's a lot of Syd/Vaughn goodness, haha. Sloane seems like he's definitely up to something, which is never good! I loved their language lessons, cos isn't french the best? Even more so when Vaughn speaks it. Anyway, write more!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hey, this was a really good first chapter, I'm in desperate need of some good old fashioned Syd/Vaughn "will they, won't they" mission type fluff. The storyline so far is good and I like how much promise there is for future plots. You've written Syd and Vaughn's feelings really well. There's only one thing: I think you need a beta because there were several spelling and grammar mistakes that made it a littl hard to read. If you don't know anyone who could do it, I'd be happy to help out. Anyway, great first chapter!
star16 chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
that was great! i do like reading their thoughts, u did great keeping it sweet too. :) keep going. i luv the idea of them being married to each other on a mission!