Reviews for Symphonies of Life
Grrr! Why the hell this didn't updated! I want to see fuji give tezuka a cold shoulder! I mean with all his in denial!
Heh. So tezuka feels jealous. Fuji should use that strategy. Hahahaha.
milkywaykiitten chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
The story is really good. Please update
Sesihirou Hitsugaya chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
Hey, are you still going to continue? I'm waiting for next updates. I'm curious to how this you that I fic will flow.

Kindly reminded you that you have unfinish fics. :(
LostInMind93 chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
I think should continue the story. Its good and it havent any big mistake in it. We all know that Tezuka can be possessive3 ;)
Decrescendo chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
The story is pretty. Grammar is a big thumbs up!

The way you described it is good, but tends to become a purple prose over time. Over writing sometimes kills the mood, but the piece is beautiful, nonetheless.

Keep writing! :)
SyuKunI XD chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Is the Info on the top part wrong or is it just me?

05-10-04? 2004

5 years?

*checks time*

Yes, we are in 2009 right now. So I guess I'm not dreaming right now.

You have a different, or should I say, a UNIQUE way of writing.

Yeah, that's the word, UNIQUE.

It's SO detailed, that I might think that it's from some famous book author or something.

I'm still waiting. I'm gonna wait. Better write it before we die of Swine Flu! Ah, kidding.

Vensai chapter 4 . 4/21/2009
Don't like the pairing... not too interesting anyway...
Victoria chapter 4 . 4/11/2008
Your story line is catching, whimsical, but with moments of seriousness and soul searching that leave a reader aching for the character. I'm quite impressed. You also mentioned needing a beta? If this is still true, please, contact me at any time. Thank you for sharing your wonderfully refreshing skills with the community.

Erian-chan chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
LOVE IT! :D poor Tezuka being tortured. :P but seriously I love your style! The way you describe everything so detailed makes the emotions more colorful. Also, those parts in which Tezuka hears music in his head: brilliant! :D I hope you update soon, keep up the good work :)
Peppermint Kiss chapter 4 . 11/19/2007

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING TEZUFUJI STORY EVAR (other than the fact that I kept on screaming at tezuka! just take fuji already! aslfhas;lghsad;lj!) and I love your descriptiveness. UPDATE IT! Why have you abandoned it? -cries-
angelady chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
I really like your fic! I know someone better has probably offered, but I can also beta-read. I dunno...just telling.

Anyway, I hope you update your fic pretty soon! Good luck~!
serenitatis417 chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
O: It's NOT bad! This fic is really good!

Ahh, Fuji and his teasings.

I guess now that Fuji somehow 'realises' that it'll be hard to get beyond platonic, he's gonna attack Tezuka with innuendos and endlessly pester/seduce him ne? x]

Plz plz continue soon! This is soo interesting to read! :3
Lily chapter 4 . 5/11/2007
i love it and i think u should continue. personally i'm a huge naruto fan, but the tezufuji stories always catch my attention better than anything else. i would really love to know how this one ends, i feel like i'm dieing with anticipation. so if u ever do get the time, please submit another chapter.. even if just for my sake..please
saesao chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
so in the end they didn't get together? I love this fic haha hope u can continue...