Reviews for Faoiltach Wolf Storm
Kurisuta1 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
ha that's really weird XD apparently someone asked this question before xD

apparently the pronunciation eludes many people and not just me
Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Um excuse me...

Sorry to be a bother. I'm not reviewing because I don't follow this show but this is what comes up when I type in Faoiltach.

So I need to know how you pronounce that (Faoiltach) I've been looking for ages to figure it out but I can't find anything.

Do you happen to know? It would be greatly appreciated if you PM me with the pronunciation if you know it _

Thankyou!
person chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
OMG! (i never say omg unless i'm really excited so be flattered) i just looked again and you like Fullmetal Alchemist and Fruits Basket. Those are my all time favorite stories ever. I like worship them and Natsuki Takaya is my idol. You're cooler than i thought.
person chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I haven't really read your stuff, I just found this looking up Faoiltach, your story is the only thing that comes up so by the way if you could tell me how its pronounced that would be great because i can't find it anywhere. But anyway I kind of skimmed thsi first page and you seem like a really good writer and i saw how many fanfics your writing. Why are you just writing fanfics if you have this kind of conviction and talent. I could be wrong you could be writing a book but...
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
What a fine story! The inclusion of a snow goddess was unexpected and fit well with the idea of Wolfram & Hart's ultimate plans for a new world. THanks for bringing back Mr. McDonald too. This is the Lindsey that I missed. It's nice to know they have a common bond even if it's only hating Angel.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 3/9/2004
That was just great, Dana. I really enjoyed it. Connor is very likeable in this (even though we know what he did to his father!), and Lindsey was just great. I liked the Scottish mythology, too. Wonderful story!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 3/8/2004
First of all, with so many slash fictions being written (and the most popular story on LindseyFic being L/A!), I'm so glad to hear Lindsey tell Connor he's not part of that 10%. Second, of all the people I didn't expect, Gavin is one of the top few, so that was a big surprise. Third, Fred's drink sounds delicious. Fourth, choc beer? Chocolate beer? You're kidding, right? This is very, very good.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 3/7/2004
I'm thinking of the last time it snowed in California. I'm betting this isn't such a happy occasion.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 3/7/2004
Yes, Dana, yes! Lindsey! Good Lindsey! My life is now complete! And he has a rapport with Connor (who should have been HIS son). I like this. Strange title, though.
connor assassin chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
what was that? so not your normal style but ok...
The 2nd Evil chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I read this over at the White Flag boards, but I'm reviewing it here.
I'm really liking this. Hope to be able to read more soon.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
This is getting interesting. Angel the Series wasted Lindsey when he came back into the fold. I'm betting you'll do better.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
I absolutely hated Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. I thought it was mean-spirited. Maybe the remake starring Johnny Depp will be better. I can only hope. And some women don't mind small men (Lindsey!). I'm assuming there will be more action in the next chapter? And maybe we'll see a certain blue-eyed guy? I hope.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
"Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" does NOT need to be remastered. After the gloom of the streets, everything is in candy colors. The OOmpa-Loompahs were orange with green hair! You do not want that brightened up; it would put your eyes out.