Reviews for Rewarded
sorry chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
i liked it but the ending sucked and i think you should make your chapters longer but what do i know i only read over 50%of all the fanfics that are on the site now
sorry chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
brody chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
very cool.. short but good. sweet idea about the whole tara/willow baby mixed in with some evilish wolfram and hart-ness..
Spunky Lily chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
*gives an incredibly tight hug* YES!

This is totally awesome, you've made me a very, very happy Sullen Lily. Tara really is back, huh? And she's pregnant! YES! And there's a kidfic sequel in the works? YAY!

Hurry up with the sequal, pretty please?
Spunky Lily chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
*hugs you* Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love Tara as well. In fact, she's my favorite character... and you're bringing her back! All is good in the Buffyverse!

Is it?
Spunky Lily chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
(Sorry I didn't review the first chapter...)

I'm kind of pleased that Kennedy's dead! I really, really wanted to axe-murder her during season seven.

I am really, really, really glad Amanda's alive. She is without a doubt my favorite Potiential, and it was sad to see her go. I'm also happy to see Spike and Anya surviving as well.
RainyDaySunlight chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
I like it very very much! Willow has always been one of my favorite characters! She's so cute! I like how you changed the living/dead situation, it's exactly how I would have prefered, and I'm so glad you brought back Tara! You have a great writing style! I'm writing my own fic right now and she's definitely coming back. I hated her being gone! Please do write a sequel!
me2 chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
please do that sequel!this is a nice story and i love kidfic, so please continue!
xanya-forever chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
YES, IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA! Hee, of course it does. Kidfic the best kind of fic. Well, often anyway. Especially if Tara's the mumsy anyway, cos that's pretty cool. I don't think I've read one of those before - this'll be a first! You should feel proud for that one. Anyway, too bad this fic is over... I really enjoyed it cos Anya AND Spike were back, and you don't see that happening all that often. Well hurry up and write the sequel, I'm looking forward to it a lot!
Ezmy chapter 4 . 8/21/2004
hey great fic! love the ending, the sequel sounds interesting.
RoseWillow chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Oh, oh, oh, this is EXACTLY how I wanted it to end, Anya and Spike alive and Tara returning. Doesn't it piss you off how no one brings Tara back, when bringing a person back in their fanfiction is the best way to keep them truly alive? Oh, good Rona and Robin died. The world is a happy place, although I do have a soft spot for Faith/Robin, Lies My Parents Told Me being one of my favorite episodes, in spite of the Spike-being-torture spiel.

Anywho, please keep this up, I really do like this.
xanya-forever chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Wonderful! I wondered where you were. What countries did you go to? Hmm, that's for another time. Now is the time for reviewing. I loved this chapter quite a lot. The road for ghosts was a good idea, as was having Jenny Calendar as the messenger for the PTB. And yay, latin! Hee, I'm quite sad. I thought Willow was really in character, and I LOVE that. You must continue, okay? That's an order! (Do it for the grapes).
bmkn7 chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
it's good it's good, keep going!
Elain chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
You should keep going... you have done a very good job so far... please give us more...
Eye of the Dodo chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
Gah.. I love it. The Jenny thing... Very cool. *sniffs and goes to watch the Remembering Jenny and Tara vids she found online* *comes back teary-eyed*

I don't get how Willow can be all... so 'pure'. Seemed VERY evil at the end of s6 to me...

Please continue! PLEASE!