Reviews for Warrior Queen
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Great story
b5delenn chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Very nice one piece. I always love well written stories of eomer and Lothiriel. I see you have written more, I will read them.
Girlbird chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Ahhhh I love it. At first I thought she might be pregnant and distressed, so imagine my surprise when that turned out not to be the case! A wonderful little one-shot and well written. I love the relationship between Galwyn and Éomer. You established it very well.
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Such skill! I'd given up hope with fanfiction, I couldn't get away from the marysues and the... other stuff that now runs rampant through most of the LOTR faction. But this ... mastership? Yes, it is just that; has rekindled and outweighed the atrocities I've witnessed.

Thank You for being part of that now small percent that still wields talent.
quaff chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You write wonderful stories. Thank you.
angelic-bitch chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Love it!
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Wow, i love this. Its sensual, funny, and touching. It makes me like Lothiriel a lot more...it seems every story i read about her she is a combination of a Mary Sue and a "weak female", alwasy cowering and weeping for Eomer to save her. This however, makes me appreciate her and Eomer together.

Anyway, this was good. I loved the strengh in her apology, her efforts at learning swordplay, and her confidence with Eomer. ]

Happy Writing!

-G&B
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Great job! I really enjoyed it. It was really funny and sweet.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Fun story. I like the characterizations of both Eomer and Lothiriel- Eomer's frustration was completely in character for him, and the way I picture Lothiriel, I could definitely see her deciding to train in the use of weapons like many of the women of Rohan. And I could just see the look on his face at the end... it's cracking me up!
Scarlett Moonchild chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I loved this story too! That was sweet of her, wanting to be more like the women he's grown up with all his life. *sigh* I love these Eowyn/Lothiriel stories...there are not enough of them online. :)
Nethien chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
wonderful story! I completely enjoyed it! well done!

Mellon
Angoliel chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
*dies laughing* That was BRILLIANT!

Write more!
Sache8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Very enjoyable! I like your characterizations, and I like the premise. It seems very natural to me that Lothíriel would wish to make herself more like the women of Rohan. And I was very amused by Éomer's flabergastedness (I'm not sure that's a proper derivation of that word, but oh well) at the end with her language. LOL!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Read this a few months back. Excellent story with a surprise ending. Provocative and funny.
Milady DeWinter chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
Absolutely fantastic! Eomer is one of my favorite characters and it's so hard to find good Eomer/Lothiriel stories. Yours was fluffy and wonderful and I loved it. Great work!